• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Diablo Yea, another LoD poison scythe build

    Diablo Yea, another LoD poison scythe build


    Yea, another LoD poison scythe build

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Hi all. Xbox (GT: Zenism) player here, new to the game. I've been playing for maybe 3-4 months now and I started with the Necro and kept at it. I've been working on this poison scythe build from Icy Veins but started to deviate. After some trial and error, I've been sticking with this build.

    Necro: Poison Scythe LoD

    I'm trying to get a better Krysbin's and Razeth's Volition but much like any grind, it's taking a while so this is what I have now. I'm pushing GR111 (or 112 I can't remember) and it's pretty tanky.

    I don't really have any questions; I guess I'm just open to suggestions and thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/zenism310 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    S22 WD Builds List 2.6.10

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys , been hard at work putting these build guides together for S22, Stat Guides In Vid Description.

    S22 WD T16 Spirit Barrage Sage Ultra Speeds = https://youtu.be/BgZgYEoVYiA

    S22 WD T16 Spirit Chicken Sage Ultra Speeds = https://youtu.be/P1aVEb4YSN8

    S22 WD T16 SPIRIT CHICKEN BOUNTYS = https://youtu.be/cIBT-SzxSjE

    S22 WD Spirit Barrage GR Ultra Speeds = https://youtu.be/sDQnUg6NGJ0

    S22 WD GR Solo Spirit Barrage Mundunugu's Regalia = https://youtu.be/HvfL56fnAzs

    I will add more builds to this list when PTR get patched, IE Zombie Bears Etc.

    Enjoy and Stay Safe x

    submitted by /u/Bigdaddyden76 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I just started a necromancer class and would like tips

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I would appreciate if you included no spoilers.Maybe a little bit about skills and what not.

    submitted by /u/Lunapio to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting simalucrum/masquarade set builds?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Well, my sister plays with me sometimes and being lucky how i was, i gave her full carnival set. She does reanimations, but doesn't like the pestilence set (what can i say, i don't like it either). I showed her simalucrum spell and she seemed interested, also our team consists of me being tanky skeleton commamder and her ranged damage dealer, so i thought i could build her build in a way she likes and benefits us. Amy ideas?

    submitted by /u/Inspector-Remarkable to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to improve my skeleton mage build?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Necro Jewelry Farming?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Do you happen to have any tips or tricks in farming a Krysbin's Sentence or Haunted Visions. Thinking about getting off to a fast start next season but this necklace seems to be a bit slow to farm. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ralexand88 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyome else getting screwed by loot drops?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Hey, me again. So i was farming the last item for set of rathma for some time now. Do you know what i got? Full elegant and pestilence sets, half of tarq'uel set (might have wrote that wrong) and half of inarius set. Also half of blackguard set (i think it's called that) some set rings and lots of unusable legendary trash. Few set pieces for wizard included. When i got 6th piece, it was not shoulder pad. I converted it to different parts until i ran out of deaths breath. Guess what, no shoulder pads. How lucky am i? XDDD

    submitted by /u/Inspector-Remarkable to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment