• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Diablo Should I reroll this haunted visions?

    Diablo Should I reroll this haunted visions?


    Should I reroll this haunted visions?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Here is my build. My main question is, should I keep cold damage on the amulet, or should I go for crit damage? Using a well rolled amulet, I saw that a ~95% crit damage roll would result in a ~16% damage increase, but I'm not exactly sure how and different damage type would improve my build. My cold damage would go from +38% to 20% which would be a 47.4% decrease in cold damage, but it would also be a roughly +18% in raw damage, which some sources say is a multiplicative increase in damage. Since D3 planner can't measure how much more damage my Simalcrums do (and if it does, I just haven't noticed and would appreciate the additional knowledge) I figured I would ask here. Also, is this amulet worth Augmenting (adding Vitality to the weapon was an accident, but I figured I could compensate by moving all my paragon to int instead of vit). I also considered that push builds run poison damage and use the poison rune on bone spear instead of frost, since the multi hit damage multiplier is more effective than the attack speed, although with my current build i can beat GR 107 in about 4 minutes so I don't want to make significant changes if it would hurt my ability to speed farm. My main question is how exactly do different damage multipliers affect your ultimate damage?

    submitted by /u/RIP_Fun to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Exploding palm.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Relatively new to the builds in D3 monks. Im looking for suggestions and possibly direction. Have played diablo a long time but not particularly good. On Xbox console :/

    I've been working on an Exploding Palm 7 sided strike using Ulianas set build

    Wrists, Ancient gungdo gear 410

    Helm, ulianna spirit 740 with amthyst socketed.

    Chest, heart 691 with 3 emeralds socketed

    Shoulders, ancient strength 631

    Hands, fury 549

    Belt, insatiable belt ancient 493

    Legs, burden 666 2 emeralds socketed

    Boots, ancient destiny 564

    Main, Ancient fist of az'turrasq 2682.4 with emerald socketed

    OffH, Ancient Lions claw 2538.9 with emeralds

    Ring 1, unity with molten wildebeest

    Ring 2, ancient compass rose with simplicity strength

    Amulet, travelers pledge with wreath of lightning

    Skill 1 crippling wave tsunami

    Skill 2 lashing tail kick scorpion sting

    Skill 3 7 sided strike incinerate

    Skill 4 exploding palm essence burn

    Skill 5 mystic ally air ally

    Skill 6 Epiphany desert shroud

    Passive 1 momentum

    Passive 2 relentless assault

    Passive 3 harmony

    Passive 4 Near Death experience

    kanai

    Weapon: the flow of eternity

    Armor: mad stone

    Jewelry, haunt of vaxo

    4th spot, Rivera dancers

    I have fun with it. But still not sure if it would be better to drop madstone for crudest boots or depth diggers. Or drop haunt of vaxo for rue chambers.

    I'm wondering if there is any direction I can go with this or just go put on the sunwokos and try to learn that play style. I dunno. My first build was an inna with heavy wave of light energy. That got me to gr70 solo but im not good at the game like I said I just grind to where I can then find something different to build.

    submitted by /u/Comrade-Thanatos to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout question for new seasoner

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Been playing Season 22 for the past few weeks. Have to say, as my first season, I'm loving it.

    I'm GRifting right now, but seem to be getting squashed around GR90. Current loadout can be found here - https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/121970879

    I've experimented with the Crimson Set and the damage does go up slightly, but I'm even more squishy.

    I'm trying to push in order to get my gems up. Not trying for leaderboard stuff, just want to see how far I can go as Paragon 737 is the highest I've ever been (easy on the laughter there).

    I'm only rocking the BK blades until I can get decent Rogues/Slander. Still hunting for those. And watching vids etc. I know that people tend to utilise the Ancient Spear but, I'm not a huge fan. Whirlrend seems to be my wheelhouse.

    Any feedback is welcomed!

    submitted by /u/Polsy84 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment