• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Diablo Got the Perfect UE Multishot Ethreal

    Diablo Got the Perfect UE Multishot Ethreal


    Got the Perfect UE Multishot Ethreal

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Need some help! Hey y’all, I’ve been playing this build to farm some items. I can one shot most mobs/elites Gr90-95 but once I get to the rift guardian he one shots me over and over. Any advice would help. Thanks! Paragon 753

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    What's the best time to switch from water allies to fire allies for pushing? I'm casual, low para, no augs

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    What's with people running GoD HA with Yang's?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Seeing this a lot on the leaderboards, is it just about finding the one-hander with the best rolls or does the RCR help as well?

    submitted by /u/unityofsaints to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Crudest Boots Stats

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Running the Mystic Allies Inna's build. I'm trying to determine how to prioritize the legendary affix percentage (% Damage to Allies) over other stats. It seems like I want that to be highest at the expense of lower dex and defense stats but wondering if anyone has simmed it or can explain their logic.

    submitted by /u/ralf1 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic allies cooldown

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Hey I've question about mystic allies cooldown I am currently playing water speed variant of inna's and I have a problem with the cooldowns. From every gameplay I saw, nobody has issues with keeping the waves on the screen however when I activate the mystic allies the waves only work for like five seconds and then disappear I then have to wait for like 10 seconds to activate it again. What am I doing wrong ?

    submitted by /u/PlatformUpbeat5861 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What should be my off hand weapon if I’m running in a speed farming variant I have an ethereal that has in geom ( spelling idk) ability. I need a good off hand flying dragon in cube.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment