• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Diablo Blizzard classic games job opening. In description: "...saving the High Heavens from the wrath of Diablo, these titans are being modernized to new heights..."

    Diablo Blizzard classic games job opening. In description: "...saving the High Heavens from the wrath of Diablo, these titans are being modernized to new heights..."


    Blizzard classic games job opening. In description: "...saving the High Heavens from the wrath of Diablo, these titans are being modernized to new heights..."

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    This is me and my friend Matt, me and him have slowly been playing Diablo 2 for a while, and playing with him has helped me feel a little less lonely. I thought I'd share this, we beat Andariel! (P.S, we both love Necromancer!!!)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone played the d2 mod on grim dawn?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    If so, how was it? I've never played d2 and with how bored I've been lately I've considered checking it out since I already own grim dawn.

    submitted by /u/Boogahboogah
    [link] [comments]

    [D2] If my Merc has Holy Freeze Aura, Do I Get Added Cold Damage to my Attacks?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Do the Holy auras buff allies?

    Logically I would expect that they would, but it's a 20 year old game, maybe it's weird.

    I don't see Holy Freeze aura under my feet, and I don't see any change on my character sheet damage.

    submitted by /u/dsnvwlmnt
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn't there supposed to be a quarterly update this month?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/JeffK55
    [link] [comments]

    diablo cloaks!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    so im equipping cloaks..but im noticing that theres no difference when i put it on..what i mean is that i dont see the cloak being changed on my character..i see the same default one that i started with..i chose warrior class..any ideas why

    submitted by /u/wisemanhere
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 | Challenge Rift 156 | Necromancer Pestilence Master Shroud

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Ninety Savages Set

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    This might be a dumb question but I'm pretty new to this game. Is the ninety savages set a random drop or are there ways you can grind for it? I'm not sure how to get grind for most things in build videos because they usually don't say how to get the equipment.

    submitted by /u/captbigdik
    [link] [comments]

    What do build tier means?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    First time reaching lvl 70 and I'm playing as a monk, I looked up builds in icy veins but I don't understand what does "low" "mid" and "high" tier mean, should I start building a low tier and work my way up to a high tier or just shoot for a high tier, sorry if this is an obvious question but I'm kind of new to this part of the game

    submitted by /u/FossilPig
    [link] [comments]

    NOOB question about Greater Rifts

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game of and on for a few months now on the Switch, after I finished the game I kind of got bored with the Greater Rifts because I didn't see much point to them, but now I kind of like the challenge of seeing how high I can go.

    I play as a Demon Hunter, and I'm currently on Greater Rift 94, and I notice it's starting to get really difficult. Like, I failed the last rift 3 times before I finally completed it. Aside: I hate those stupid wall spells some monsters cast. I kept getting walled in, and I had to keep running around to avoid dying, but that slowed me down too much and I couldn't finish in time. I did finally complete it with about 2 minutes to spare, but it's a bit jarring since I was used to waltzing through the rifts before this, but now it seems like the difficulty amped up considerably and I just can't kill things fast enough anymore.

    Is this the way it's supposed to be? Or is there something wrong with my equipment and I need to change things up to keep progressing? My main attack is the Crashing Rain/Rapid Fire combo, with Ancient Legendary Dawn to keep Vengeance on almost constant uptime. I use the Natalya and Travelers sets, and also have a Unity on myself and my Templar (who has the Immortal .... Uh... The... Well, he can't die). I also have the Ancient Legendary Sin Seekers so Rapid Fire doesn't use Hatred. My Cube powers are Wohjanni Assaulter, Cloak of the Garwulf (also use Zoey's Secret for this) and Ring of Royal Granduer.

    I'm not sure what else I could do to increase my attack power. I guess I should focus on making my Legendary Gems stronger (all 3 are around Level 50, Trapped, Taeguk, and Vengeance).

    What is a good Greater Rift number to aspire to? 150 or so? What's the highest you've gotten?

    submitted by /u/DaGoz
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Endgame Questions

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    So, two questions:

    1. What's the best way to get 6-piece sets other than season rewards.
    2. Why are Greater Rifts considered so much better than Horadric Caches? It seems like Greater Rifts are pretty focused on Legendary Gems. If I'm more interested in crafting materials and 6-piece sets, are Horadric Caches just as good or better? I feel like I'm missing something.

    I'm pretty new. My Paragon is like 112 (and I don't care about Paragon at all, the six piece sets just seem like they add new ways to play which seems fun).

    submitted by /u/minosandmedusa
    [link] [comments]

    D2 US west Realm Down Right Now? Maintenance?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Is there weekly Battle.net maintenance going on right now affecting D2 US west? I can find no mention of it anywhere, other than in-game it said Realm was going down, with no other explanation.

    If there is, how long does it (usually?) last?

    submitted by /u/dsnvwlmnt
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 06/16/20

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Leader board/Personal Best not updating on EU

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Leader board/Personal Bests are not updating on Eu right now, few different people I talked to had the same issue, is it confirmed for everyone?

    submitted by /u/Phat_Fil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment