• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Diablo Krysbin's Sentence - Location

    Diablo Krysbin's Sentence - Location


    Krysbin's Sentence - Location

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I presume this question will have been asked a number of times but I'm unable to locate any previous post with the information, does anyone know Krysbin's Sentence drop location.

    I was under the assumption that I could get it from Kadala with trading in blood shards but after reasearching what she drops I can see she doesn't drop it.

    Is is a Rift/Greater Rift drop, if so where level is it likely to be dropping?

    I'm currently running the below build and can run upto GR level 45 but it does take around 7 - 8 mins to do this and Krysbin's Sentence is the last piece of gear I need.

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/107799-gr-undead-archers-speeds-lod-2-6-9-s21

    submitted by /u/Mantoe to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Set + Magic Weapon Ignite

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Hi,

    currently im thinking about a "fun build" using fire bird set.

    I want to play this because it was my first wizard build after the release of RoS (then i'd quit). Meanwhile the wording of the firebird set has been changed. Previously it was just "deal some damage, everything will burn until it dies!" or something like that. Now i have to deal damage with 3 different skills. (right?)

    Now i think about explosion+spectral blade (some kind of melee build) and magic weapon (Ignite!). Now in my opinion i have 3 different skills which do some damage so that the enemies should burn forever just after being hit by 1 explosion and 1 spectral blades? Is this correct?

    Next question:

    if i add 2 pieces from tal rasha set: I hit an enemy with spectral blades (if this works: magic weapon + ignite or just a second fire skill) and the meteor shower from tal rasha armor will be triggered: does this meteor shower trigger fire bird as a third skill?

    submitted by /u/maSu2322 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    First time Demon Hunter - seeking advice

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I've always played WD, Monk or Crusader, but in Season 21 I'm going to try a DH.

    It sounds like a lot of people are excited about the new Gear of the Dreadlands set. But in doing a bit of research, the Shadow's Impale build looks pretty interesting to me, and I assume many of you have played it this season and prior.

    Couple questions for you guys:

    1. Strength of the build: Is it viable at high GRs? 110+
    2. Resource Management: I've tried to glean an understanding of the play style, but am keen to know - how do you manage your resource in the build? Is maintaining 100% Vengeance uptime the key? My concern when looking at it is that it seems very attack speed heavy, will my Hatred vanish quickly and therefore my life on hit vanish too? I notice some people say to cube Aquila Cuirass, which suggests you remain near full resource doesn't it?
    3. Thirdly and most importantly, is it fun to play?
    4. One more thing - survivability - I don't love glass cannon builds. Is their sufficient DR in the build? Looks like Shadow Power and Vengeance help with this.

    I think realistically, I'll pursue the first good build that I get a few decent drops for, until I get far enough into the GR content to be able to pick and choose the build. But the Impale DH did really jump out as an interesting option.

    Thanks in advance for any comments & advice!

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Earthquake barb vs orlash on switch

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am trying to push using earthquake barb. One of issues I come by is when fighting orlash. This one is usually considered one of the weaker rift guardians for other builds however for earthquake it s not. While his attacks are not so difficulty to dodge, whenever I use leap, my barb just jumps in front of his fire breathing. The control on switch adds a layer to the difficulty.
    Waiting for him to finish his breath is not a solution since that would take too long, and you know earthquake build has so low damage that if I dont continuously attack all the time there is very little chance I can finish the greater rift in time especially when I am pushing for pb.

    submitted by /u/Economist294 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Barrage in Season 21

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    With Phantasms now longer counting as pets in Season 21, the Mundunugu's Regalia Spirit Barrage build as we know it needs adjusting.

    Notably, the following items will have to go:

    • Mask of Jeram
    • Enforcer gem

    I'm keen to start a discussion around replacements - I've had a play around on d3planner.com myself looking at options, but I'm sure there are plenty I haven't considered.

    So what are some viable replacements?

    Armor slot - the majority of options appear to aid toughness, rather than damage, so this won't be a like-for-like replacement for the Mask of Jeram:

    • Frostburn - Cold Damage % increase and chance to freeze - this is probably what I'll choose - unlike Mask of Jeram, it will buff all Spirit Barrage damage (i.e. your Manitou as well), not just Phantasms
    • Goldwrap - given that we no longer need the Enforcer gem, you could decide to cube Goldwrap and use the Boon of the Hoarder gem for almost infinite survivability. Personally think we should chase more damage, given we've lost plenty of Phantasm damage from MoJ/Enforcer
    • Aquila Cuirass - Damage reduction - if paired with the Rush of Essence passive, you should keep above 90% resource due to regular spamming of Spirit Walk, Spirit Barrage, Soul Harvest & Horrify. Probably less ideal, given that you'd have to drop a passive to accommodate this
    • St. Archew's Gage - Damage reduction - the absorb shield is nice in rifts against elites

    Legendary Gem slot - Bane of the Trapped and Bane of the Stricken are both locked in, due to the close combat damage buff and the need for a single target damage buff on the rift guardian:

    • Bane of the Powerful - Damage buff after killing elites, and the nice elite damage buff/damage reduction combo - ideally suited for rifts, probably the best option
    • Boon of the Hoarder - as mentioned above, with Goldwrap this can provide incredible toughness, but personally I think damage buff is more required. We get so much survivability from the 60% DR from Lakumba's + Sacred Harvester, and the 60% DR after spirit walking from our Mundunugu's set
    • Esoteric Alteration - again, nice Damage reduction option, but personally I'd go Bane of the Powerful
    • Iceblink - further crowd control from chill effects as we are dealing cold damage, and a boost to crit chance

    Here is a link to the build I made, employing Frostburn and Bane of the Powerful - https://www.d3planner.com/150491741 - note: I haven't really applied any ancients (other than the weapon slot) so there's more potential in the build

    Obviously you can run the Endless Walk set if you like (Traveler's Pledge and Compass Rose), personally I don't like it. I'd rather go with Stone of Jordan for Elite dmg & Cold dmg buffs, and either the Eye of Elitch or Flavour of Time necks.

    I'm keen to hear other opinions, cheers!

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Justice Monk Gems

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I've been looking at ways to optimize my character as I get into GR100s. I had been using the Gogok of Swiftness as my 3rd Legendary Gem besides Trapped and Stricken but I just saw that Icy Veins recommends Taeguk. Is one better than the other for damage reduction? Or does Taeguk add the necessary damage increase I need? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kustiki321 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment