• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Diablo When pushing pestilence...

    Diablo When pushing pestilence...


    When pushing pestilence...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Does Tempest Rush benefit from Increased Attack Speed? Do you recommend getting it wherever you can?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    I remember before that TR benefits from IAS (like patch 2.4). Is that still the case now? Should I get it over say RCR/CDR on OROTZ with Captain Crimson's for example? Or can I forgo IAS instead of hoarding it?

    submitted by /u/_Duality_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Any pro tips for semi casual ww barb? this is my gear

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:24 PM PST

    i can run speedfarm gr95 and i can do eaasy 110 for gem push...i thing my higest was 117 and that is it :)

    Im thinking bout switching weapons but i got primal xD

    can you help me what to change so i can push 120 easy?
    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Miki4guitar-2201/hero/127075227

    submitted by /u/bnswoah64 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Survivability Build

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    My daughter has been playing D3 with me on the switch in couch co-op. I'm to the point that I can grind/speed T16 and GR80, but she dies a lot. We both usually quit shortly after getting the season journey 6p, but we are going to go for the goblin pet.

    Can someone help with a good build to keep her alive? Her damage doesn't matter for grinding/speeds, I can carry.

    I'm thinking some of the following:

    RORG Blackthorne's 3p - she likes to stand in fire. 2p Firebirds - Extra cheat death. Pauldrons of Skel king Halo of Arlyle (sp) - she doesn't have yet, but looking Halo of Karini - ditto Bracer that doubles shields or parthan's Teleport wand - to help her keep up

    Cheat death passive

    I'll take any help I can get, but a link to a build would be great, I haven't played a wizard since the cap was t10.

    submitted by /u/Kaacee_ to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Not really sure what's going on. AOV

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:24 AM PST

    So I'm trying out the new build, and I'm just so damn squishy in 90+ grs. I'm trying my best to have best uptime on Iron skin, but even with it on and akarats on, sometimes i just get cut down like butter. Any help on why? I do have rorg in cube. https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Val-1797/hero/95843397

    submitted by /u/mcruvin to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Is AllRes a better roll than Vit in a solo gr push?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:44 PM PST

    And if so, what's a good vit to str ratio to put on paragon?

    submitted by /u/krakat0an to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    POJ Flurry Bug

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know if they've acknowledged the bug with the stacks dropping and if they have any plans to fix it?

    The whole set seems jittery to me, even when I don't drop stacks it seems to cause me to do micro stutter steps. I also rolled a WW barb this season and that is usually buttery smooth.

    I wonder if it's something with the 2-piece, is one of the tunes causing an issue?

    submitted by /u/mystlurker to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GR45 Conquest help

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Hey guys. I need help with a build for the Gr45 conquest, the one with no set items equipped. I don't have much items as of yet so I'm trying to maybe prepare for it while levelling gems. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iamXLNZ to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dishonored Legacy of any use?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    So I recently got a primal dishonored legacy. Is there any viable build with it, maybe with Legacy of Dreams? Or will it be worse than my WWRend barb with non ancient weapons no matter what?

    submitted by /u/Akoras to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How much RCR is needed to run SWK tempest rush?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    I run out of my spirit pretty fast. This is my first time trying SWK (switch from PoJ). Also, is there any advantage to run SWK over PoJ since it seems to me that PoJ is pretty easy to roll for gear (only need CDR).

    submitted by /u/BlueBirdTBG to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    ZBarb Gem Question

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    So I was finishing up my ZBarb build so I can actually find a group, since WW is everywhere, and I saw that ZBarb and Zmonk both use Gem of Efficacious Toxin. If both are in a group, who should switch, and to what gem?

    submitted by /u/Raidenwins75 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing greater rifts?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:24 PM PST

    I'm currently playing with the LoN with all ancients. I'm barely managing T12, while my friend with a full LoN crusader easily pushes T14. How can I make my build better? Any certain items I should be looking to combine?

    submitted by /u/Nataniellycka to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Won Khim Lau

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    How does WKL interact with cyclone strike when I use tempest rush?

    Do I have to have cyclone strike in my abilities to get a specific rune? Or get triggered?

    When using tempest rush does it trigger Lefebvre soliloquy? Bindings of lesser gods?

    submitted by /u/crumb09 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice - is the drop in TRush damage worth the avg damage boost of weapon? how's that calculate out?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    PoJ weapon question (VW, Echoing Fuy, Azurewrath)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    I have not played db3 for ages. This season I decided to pick Monk PoJ build as my main. Now I am trying to improve my damage through rerolling for primal/ancient weapons. I know that my priority is WKL since it is the main weapon. However, I do not know the priority of rerolling for ancient/primal between Echoing Fury and Azurewrath ( I got primal Vengeful Wind already). Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/BlueBirdTBG to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment