• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Diablo natalya set dungeon

    Diablo natalya set dungeon


    natalya set dungeon

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hi! so i'm trying to complete the set dungeon and i hit the don't run out of hatred just fine normally, but i've literally nerfed myself so much in order to get enough hits in with rapid fire so i can keep up rov and it just is not happening i'm like one shorting everything and i'm very annoyed. any advice?

    submitted by /u/Maymidzy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried running LoD electric build with Manald Heal?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I think this would be a decent build if you can get the pieces right but I don't have any non-set items to test LoD with yet since I just started season

    submitted by /u/centipedejuice to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on this badboy?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Diablo

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Death becomes me.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I have learned that death is part of the game and dying is not bad - can't be invincible.

    submitted by /u/LightBringerNH to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Speed build, sunwuko or poj?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I would like to start a monk toon but dont know which set to choose. Which is faster in terms of gr speed runs, sunwuko or poj tempest? Or are there other builds that i should consider aside from these? Any input would br appreciated

    submitted by /u/cai_player to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need some quick advice yall

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys i feel extremely stupid right now and normally know most things concerning this game nowadays, but im leveling a Sorceror for season 21 atm and have come to a decision im not entirely sure off by any means! Im hoping one of you will be able to help a brotha out! SOOOO....im currently a level 38 Sorceress and i wanna gem my weapon socket and ive come to the conclusion that i dont know wether 300% thorns damge or 30% critical hit damage is better....???? Anyone happen to have any quick input? i realize the weapon or the gem will be replaced in the next hour if that, but it will help for future decisions as well! Anyways, thanks ahead of time team! One Love <3

    submitted by /u/AdelaideDark to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Curses Conquest

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Looking for a Multishot DH to help me beat Curses Conquest.

    I can find the Curses Peat bounty, just need someone to join me so I can finally beat it!

    I'm on PS4 Platform: PSN - ShamGoated

    I will update if I have beaten it or found someone, someone please help, can post here or just add me and send me a DM

    submitted by /u/ShamGoated to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment