• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Diablo LoD equipment question

    Diablo LoD equipment question


    LoD equipment question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I just started a carnevil build. I was using a normal depth diggers, but recently found a primal jade harvester pants. Which pair should I use?

    It boils down to - is the primal considered an ancient item for the gem and how is the math figured for the depth diggers. Is everything else calculated and then the bonus applied or is the percentage added to whatever else is there?

    submitted by /u/JerricLow to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I need someone who can help me boost my character up im tired of my friend rubbing his necromancer in my face im a crusader on paragon level 124 and need major boosting please

    submitted by /u/jabloom791 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Anyone have any recommended builds yet for season 20?

    submitted by /u/gimpgrunt to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment