• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Diablo Activision Blizzard employees will strike tomorrow outside Blizzard's campus to protest the company's responses to the discrimination lawsuit and to demand more equitable treatment for staff

    Diablo Activision Blizzard employees will strike tomorrow outside Blizzard's campus to protest the company's responses to the discrimination lawsuit and to demand more equitable treatment for staff


    Activision Blizzard employees will strike tomorrow outside Blizzard's campus to protest the company's responses to the discrimination lawsuit and to demand more equitable treatment for staff

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    "Bring Your Child to Work" Day

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    A Letter From CEO Bobby Kotick to All Blizzard Employees

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    D3 Server trouble.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Server troubles. Just got kicked and now I'm getting code 395000 & 395002 when trying to log in to D3

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/retrieving-hero-list-error/37423

    submitted by /u/austmeliamne
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing impaired subtitles for goblin calls

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I play D3 with the sound muted do to over-stimulation issues and also with the recent freezing glitch most players need to replace the Fmod dll file with the one from HOTS to avoid freezing, this renders the game muted.

    The main loss is knowing when goblins are nearby. I would love it if we could check an option for those goblin calls to be subtitles in chat log such as: Rainbow goblin chuckle or blue goblin says Kekw

    Thanks for reading this

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Activision Blizzard Employees Plan Walkout Wednesday To Protest Working Conditions

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    What

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    NA servers down?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Servers down for anyone in D3?

    submitted by /u/RealisticLobster-74
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on keyboard/mouse support on consoles yet?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    For D2R, anyone have an answer?

    I did some googling and it seems it been asked alot but no confirmation yet. We are a few months from launch surely we should know this by now.

    My PC is ancient and I managed to pick up a PS5 which will run the game way better but i want to use keyboard and mouse not a controller.

    submitted by /u/HarrowingAbyss
    [link] [comments]

    I was expecting POe’s new league to occupy my mind while waiting for D2R launch… it’s so bad that it only makes impatient for the Beta haha

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Can't wait to play a logical paced game with decent graphics and performances, find meaningful items, encounter challenging monsters

    With each leagues they release Poe2 seem to be less and less of a challenger for Diablo4. Hope blizzard don't take this GGg's downward spiral for granted and slack on D4 quality

    See you in Hell brothers

    submitted by /u/D2-Rune-Gem-Stacking
    [link] [comments]

    WALLPAPER: #ActiBlizzWalkout 2021 (A Wall for the Walkout tomorrow)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    ** #ActiBlizzWalkout 2021 - (Wallpaper for the Employee Walkout 7/28/2021)**

      

    Desktop: deviantART - twitter
    Mobile: deviantART - twitter

      

    This wallpaper is made in support of the #ActiBlizzWalkout 💙 July 28th 2021.
    I'm proud of them and I stand with them, and will be participating with their walkout digitally.

      

    Extra links about the Walkout.

      

    Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4

      

    Hashtag: https://twitter.com/hashtag/actiblizzwalkout?src=hashtag_click

      

    HK

    Diablo & Runes (C) Blizzard
    Runeheart & Fiery Essence Runes by Me
    Wallpaper Arranged by Me.

    submitted by /u/Holyknight3000
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain the Mirror Image Hydra builds on 4-player leaderboards S24?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I see the top 4man with wizards are doing a variation with hydras... How are they doing damage with that?

    submitted by /u/DebonairMullet
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Diablo 1 warrior walkthrough, hope you like it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I was struggling pretty hard until I got the one on the left and that bumped me up to torment for and then I went over and helped my other buddy the rest of the night and I found this other bow still holding out for a nice multi-shot though.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Was very excited about D2:Resurrected but after the last few days, I asked for a preorder refund

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Sorry Blizzard, but I morally cannot support you anymore. The BS with Overwatchs lootboxes nearly broke me but I forgave you, then the Blitzchung controversy was about the end of the line for me and took a long break and came back for awhile

    But nope, no more, sorry. Think I may give away collectors editions of Blizzard games i've had for over 20 years, I just don't feel like having anything Blizzard in my home anymore, It sickens me to even look at all the thousands of dollars i've given you and thus feel so ashamed to have supported your vile work habits and treatment of people under your work these past decades.

    No more.

    submitted by /u/AT-ATWalker1728
    [link] [comments]

    (LoD Poison Scythe) Where does the S tier damage come from?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I recently gathered all the core items for the standard LoD poison scythe build. I was hype to see a non-cd reliant necro build labeled as S and wanted to give it a go.

    Despite having ancients in every slot but 3 and an ancient ethereal blackbogs im currently topping out around 500B damage. Currently level 60 LoD and 50 Simplicity gems and a 40 BoTrapped.

    I had a fire wizard join my game and pop a 150 GR. He absolutely fucking shredded the place. Meanwhile even with all my legendary effects proc'd during a poison Convention of Elements rotation, I wasn't even able to take a sliver of hp off random white trash packs.

    The damage differential is so extreme I don't see how upgrading 3 more of my slots to ancients and capping my gems will take me from an effective 0 damage to one shotting packs like all these monk/dh/wizards.

    For reference i have all the pieces from this guide. My crit damage is a bit low, only 300% so maybe that?... I'm just trying to figure out how this is ranked as an S tier build. Maybe I'm playing it horribly or missing some concept. Or maybe gem levels will take it from 500B to trillions?

    https://maxroll.gg/guides/lod-poison-scythe-necromancer-guide

    submitted by /u/SassCastle
    [link] [comments]

    D4 Loot Worries From D3 (Loot Obsolescence)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I'm not a big fan of the way they do items in D3, but what annoys me the most isn't the mods on the items but the fact that literally 99.99%+ of items are DEAD LOOT. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that you have to play inflexible builds to be competitive, but the problem stems from the fact that Normal, Magic and Rare items CAN'T be good.

    D4 can't have the same issue where you don't even want to pick up most items because they can't be good. Items shouldn't exist merely as filler or salvage materials - every drop needs to have the possibility of being something good (for any class, not necessarily for what you're currently playing).

    We also don't need "Ancient" items since they just render non-Ancient items worthless. I don't really see them adding these if they intend for magic and rare items to have a place in the game.

    EDIT: Trading is necessary to increase the % of non-trash loot as well. Smart Loot is bad.

    IDK if any of these worries have been meaningfully addressed anywhere, but if so then pls let me know.

    submitted by /u/Dota2Facts420
    [link] [comments]

    Servers crashed as my Season's first GR70 boss died

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Think I am going to cry!

    Had been faffing about at GR50 for a while and decided to go for a push to 70 to unlock primals.

    Got there without too much resistance, and I literally just popped the boss and BAM, booted to the main menu instantly.

    I thought it was a crash my end due to the timing being so exact, then I saw global chat going off.

    I *really* hope the servers bombed and my GR70 wasn't registered. I was looking forward to Primal number 1 :(

    submitted by /u/MrQuade
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereal

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Hi! I have a question, It's my first time playing diablo 3, cause my friend bought it so we can play together. How rare is The Redeemer for the Crusader class? I searched for the rarity of it and it doesn't seem to be a popular topic. It's my first run btw. Lvl 46 Crusader on Expert.

    submitted by /u/Tobssssssssss
    [link] [comments]

    How many Stricken stacks does Way of the Hundred Fists generate?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    The skill itself says it hits multiple times on the 2nd attack. Does it generate multiple Stricken stacks for each hit?

    In a sequence of 3 attacks with WOTHF, how many Stricken stacks do you get? If you proc Flying Dragon to get much faster APS do you hit some kind of ICD or does your Stricken stacks speed up proportional to your attack speed increase from Flying Dragon?

    submitted by /u/Oddity83
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think will happen to Diablo 3 when Ressurected and 4 comes out?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    With Ressurected coming out soon, what do you think will happen to D3? What about D2, do you think it will still have a decent playerbase? And when Diablo 4 comes out, there'll be D2, D3, Ressurected, all at once, and maybe D3 will have the lowest playerbase then since a lot of people seem to like it the least. Just curious, that's all.

    submitted by /u/Gilga_mesh23
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - July 27, 2021

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment