• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Diablo Yang's vs Valla's Bequest on GoD DH

    Diablo Yang's vs Valla's Bequest on GoD DH


    Yang's vs Valla's Bequest on GoD DH

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Been using a pretty nice ancient Yang's until I happened on a Valla's Bequest which intrigued me due to it's pierce when using strafe, it was also ancient, and even though it had a +vit stat rolled but despite that, on the numbers page, it seemed to be better than Yang's across the board.

    Did a straight swap (neither had anything like cooldown to affect the core things like perma-Vengence etc) and took it into a T16 rift and the first thing I instantly noticed was my hatred emptied a lot quicker, which I didn't like one bit.

    I had to compromise and swap out the Vengence run that adds 50% defence, to the +10 hatred rune to not run out.

    The one plus side is that because I couldn't just hold down the strafe attack for what seems like forever, it forces me to stop refresh the momentum buff and my hatred at the same time.

    I never needed to empty my hatred using Yang's but liked the fact that the reserve was there so I could circle strafe a target before it ran out.

    Actually, I think I've answered my own question, if I'm running out of hatred on a single target or elite mob where I need to sustain strafe, then Valla's pierce doesn't do anything for me?

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Knowledge Quiz - World of Quiz

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Avarice Conquest in Season 23

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Diablo III Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment