• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Diablo S20 Monk - what to duo with?

    Diablo S20 Monk - what to duo with?


    S20 Monk - what to duo with?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Hi my friend and I tend to play duo GRs. I zbarb and he does Sunwoko. S19 we've been able to push 135 together.

    For S20 I was thinking of running new Witch Doctor, or Crusader. Looking for opinions of which one would supplement a monk better. I am leaning toward Crusader for RGK or elite killed, but WD seems so much more fun.

    submitted by /u/sing_doowahdoowah to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Here's where I ended up...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    So this is the build I'm currently running. I'm sure it's very inefficient and I'd say the most frustrating part is that it feels clunky when it comes to my essence management. Plus, despite bonuses from gear, Bone Spikes seems to take forever to kill things. Did I do anything "right" in this build? Can't put my bracers in the build bc they're still rare bc I can't seem to have any luck gambling.

    https://www.d3planner.com/627971225

    Thanks!

    heed

    submitted by /u/nycawr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Raekor - Seismic Slam build

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I've been working on this puppy for a spell and wasn't sure if the community knew about it so I thought I'd share it here: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/100338-2-6-7-raekor-furious-slam

    submitted by /u/Momenaut to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to get a t16 monk going

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    My top build is inna monk exploding palm.

    I think I'm up to around t14.

    Really want a tempest rush monk. Again with that build I've got all the bits it's just not good enough yet to get to t16. (this ones struggling on t10). Obviously not optimised gear

    Obviously I want to get t16 so I can farm some better gear for both builds but seems like such a slow process.

    On a barb I did a few weeks ago I flew up the torments. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/gozzie40 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    solo push

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    i got 105 without much augments now i got pretty much all high augments and i can crush 108 until the rift boss then i get one shot what do i need to do to get past that

    https://www.d3planner.com/570289384

    submitted by /u/wumb_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment