• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Diablo How to progress from here?

    Diablo How to progress from here?


    How to progress from here?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Currently sitting at GR105 in about 6-7 minutes with about 1 or 2 deaths (mainly from pushing too much or not paying attention).

    I'm just curious where do I go from here in terms of progression equipment wise.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/PolishSauce-1437/hero/133362045

    • I just found a convention of elements finally so that will be cubed.

    • Unfortunately I haven't found any ancient gear for my set.

    • Currently leveling a gem to 95ish to augment into my Wraps.

    • Mainly play solo with Scoundrel as my follower.

    Cheers, Appreciate the advice!

    submitted by /u/SomePolishGuy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    ethereal damage bonus and firebird ignite?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Does the "wizard skills do 100% more damage" bonus from ethereals apply to the firebird 6 piece ignite damage?

    It's not a wizard "skill" so i would have thought no, but my friend says that it does...

    submitted by /u/Rhaegar83 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    zBarb - Rerolling Pig Sticker damage range to CDR... wtf?!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    First time I have done this, I've spent BILLIONS of gold and hundreds of Forgotten Souls and have only seen a handful of non-damage range rolls.

    How long is this supposed to take??? Is there a trick I am missing?

    submitted by /u/thebabaghanoush to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD6 DH rotation advice

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    recently joined on this season and i'm upto gr123 solo after a couple days playing.

    I'm currently doing the rotation similar to that of N6 RoV basically holding shift and strafe (rmb) and then firing out hungering arrows (lmb) every second or so.

    my main query is whether its worth maximising the amount of hungering arrow casts(n6 rov style) versus just waiting till say 17/18 stacks of momentum riding strafe and casting as few hungering arrows as possible

    submitted by /u/Deathlyblaze to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment