• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Diablo Activision Blizzard Employees Form Coalition, Reject CEO's Choice of Law Firm

    Diablo Activision Blizzard Employees Form Coalition, Reject CEO's Choice of Law Firm


    Activision Blizzard Employees Form Coalition, Reject CEO's Choice of Law Firm

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Diablo Immortal estimated release date has been moved from 2021 -- to first half of 2022.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Diablo 4 is allocating substantial resources to 'creating exciting in-game content to drive engagement over multiple years. '

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    New Leadership at Blizzard

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    NEWS: Blizzard's head of HR, Jesse Meschuk, is also no longer at the company

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Well this happened today. Note level :)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Anyone need a boost to 70?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Want a quick boost to lvl 70? D3 Season 24. I'll also hand over 99% of the gear I find. I'm on PS4/5. If this thread goes against rules, please delete. Just trying to help my fellow D3 players out there until glorious D2R arrives.

    Message me :)

    submitted by /u/Xyro77
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to start fresh characters and level up together?!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I got lost in Diablo 9 year ago and pumped over 500 hours into it. Its been along time now, and I would love to experience it again! Anyone want to start new seasonal characters and level up our guys together!? A group of 4 would be awesome.

    I have Fridays and Saturdays off and can Usually play between 10am-12pm Sun - Thur and 10am - 5pm Friday and Saturday

    And I play on PC!

    submitted by /u/jamesrocksall8000
    [link] [comments]

    Convention of Elements Replacement

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    I am playing Inna Mystic Ally. I GR push, and I know CoV will be necessary to max out my build. But I hate the stress and dealing with timing. I always look at it as a passive where 20% of the time my element is up.
    Is there something that's a decent alternative? Even if I need to put it in my cube and wear Ring of Royal Grandeur.

    I was thinking if I can get two Unity it will cut damage in half with my invincible follower. Allowing me to maybe forgo resist all gems and wear dex gems.

    submitted by /u/h0sti1e17
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all the characters in the Diablo lore, books, games and everything, who would you like to make an appearance in Diablo 4? Please also add why and in what form, is it a boss, a NPC in town or maybe it's piece of loot like an armor or a weapon.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Personally I would love for Uldyssian to make some sort of appearance, maybe as a boss in a corrupted form found deep in some old dark temple.

    submitted by /u/KareAke
    [link] [comments]

    Will D2R PC also support controller?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I know d3 on pc doesn't support controller on the pc version. I was wondering if anyone knows if pc D2R will be the same or if we will be able to switch between keyboard and controller.

    submitted by /u/pimjppimjp
    [link] [comments]

    Question on D2R for PS4/PS5

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Season 24 Gr150 [7:58] WD TK and Monk BK PoV

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    We forget this game was originally announced for December

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    And I still can't wait 😩

    submitted by /u/System32Keep
    [link] [comments]

    Loot filter

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    My biggest gripe with D3 is the overwhelming amount of "rare" loot. The hardest part of a greater rift is trying to spot a red beam in a stack of 15 legendaries. 9 years ago the drop rate of legendaries was abysmal, so the audiovisual cue when one dropped was absolutely brilliant.

    If you could filter drops both on rarity (including ancient and primal) and item slot, you could make that cue meaningful again, and hearing/seeing it would actually mean something.

    submitted by /u/AquaRegia
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - August 03, 2021

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a gaming laptop for D2R

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Diablo community! I'm in need of assistance when it comes to buying a gaming laptop and what ones will be best for D2R.

    I'm not looking to spend a lot of money ($800-$1200) and really will only be playing this and a few other games.

    Is there any laptops that are well within that price range that will be sufficient enough for D2R? (I also live in Canada)

    submitted by /u/Matt-JHD
    [link] [comments]

    D3 periple help!!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Ok so i post a message yesteday and it got delete or idk what but i was asking for help to the one for mastering a set dungeon and someone send a link for maxroll and im thankfull for that because it helped me BUT as always i'm going crazy because each time i regroup mob i always have 9/8 or even when i have 200 000dmg the only allie i have os some mob i im f.cked so do you guys have a buil with the one you did it i'm on inna monk. (i have already reset my para)

    submitted by /u/banhunded
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment