• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Diablo S24 is so fun

    Diablo S24 is so fun


    S24 is so fun

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Ethereal with Hungering Arrow - What quiver to use.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    For now, I have an ethereal with Hungering Arrow skill. What quiver should I used?

    https://i.imgur.com/7NmCR6K.jpg

    submitted by /u/BrainYtje to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Powers on Ethereals

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    There are no Legendary powers (for ethereals) of Flail of the Ascended, Piro Marella and The Final Witness on the maxroll.gg and also icy-veins list. Is that a mistake or did Blizzard not include those powers on purpose?

    submitted by /u/Super_Sephiroth to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, what weapon passive should i look for in an ethereal

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    As the title says, for a LOD monk POJ TR one and Inna.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/albertoam2 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-30] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Problem in Diablo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    can someone help me with a problem i'm having? Nemesis is appearing in the larger crevices and is invisible. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/gutaofilipe to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Major Lag issues

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I've played Diablo for a number of years without any issue. The last few seasons however I have an issue with the Wizard and lag (and more specifically with the Firebird build). My PC is older but runs more graphically demanding games no issue. I've read about and tried the following:

    1.) Deleted D3 then re-installed on my SSD 2.) Turned all volume down/off 3.) Removed my AoE paragon points 4.) Updated my graphics card drivers 5.) lowered all graphical settings 6.) confirmed it's not an internet issue as my MS is never above 85

    Please please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate any guidance as it's really ruining my experience.

    PC: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (GTX 970 GAMING 4G) and Intel Core I5-6600K Processor (3.5 GHz)

    submitted by /u/Danlardin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment