• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Diablo Attack speed question.

    Diablo Attack speed question.


    Attack speed question.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    I see most monks running weapon powers that increase attack speed. Like frenzy and double speed. Are u doing alot of your damage with way of the hundered fist? Cuz I hardly do any damage with it and just have to wait for mystic ally to do any real damage. So seems like ingeom and messerschmits powers would give more damage if you can click mystic ally more. Thanks in advance for any feed back.

    I'm para 1200 With 7mil damage

    submitted by /u/DEMiGODicarus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Will those stack?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Which of these two should I use for Zuni? Sorry if it’s a stupid question.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I'm assuming it's the ghost flame since it has poison dart and fetish damage, but I just wanted to make sure. Again, sorry if this is a stupid question or if the answer is obviously. I just couldn't tell a difference in rifts. Thanks.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YebPcft

    submitted by /u/Who_is_pancakez to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-31] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 70 gear progression

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Hi all - first season and I'm slowly figuring stuff out. Looking for a bit of advice on what to play to farm up better gear.

    Right now, I've got 4/6 Vyr from season rewards, lucked into 2/2 Chantodos, and got the captain crimson set which I'm supplementing with while I've got poor CDR. Current gear: https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Riley-12415/hero/133747684

    This scuffed Vyrs Archon setup has gotten me to about GR30/Torment 7 so far, but now I'm struggling to stay alive for the ~20ish seconds I need to be in human form and basically just running for my life while attacking for Chantodos stacks, it feels rough lol.

    Was attempting to follow the maxroll Chantodos vyrs Archon guide but I'm not even sure if grinding and targeting specific pieces for it even makes sense when I really would prefer to play firebirds. Any chance I can tune this and just play a different scuffed farm build?

    Stuff I've got: wizardspike(legendary, not ethereal one), whatever those channeling shoulders are called (25% disentegrate dmg + less taken), ashnagarrs, wand of woh, squirts, the channeling dmg source that summons twisters, 10+ legendary gems but only l25 is bane of the powerful, and about 1 piece of every set including 1pc firebirds (gambling going poorly lol), some other various legendaries that don't seem particularly good but enough to wear a full legendary set for the gem bonus dmg if that's worth.

    I feel like I could put together a serviceable farming build with 1more piece of firebirds but honestly not sure. Should I just stick with Vyrs hardstuck T5-7 or put something else together? What do you usually do at fresh 70?

    submitted by /u/StopWeirdJokes to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What Legendary Power are you getting on your Ethereal Items?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello, so far I have gotten 3 Hydra Bows and 1 Doomslinger and they all rolled the disappointing Odyssey's End effect.

    I do not know if there is a way to influence the effect that you get on the weapon, and the game thinks they synergize with the GoD set I was wearing at the time of identifying, hence the skew towards Bolas.

    I was curious to check if anyone else has encountered a disproportionate tendency towards one effect or it's just really bad RNG on my end.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Aeliasson to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Marauder set or Unhallowed set?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment