• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Diablo Anyone Master Inna's set dungeon this season yet?

    Diablo Anyone Master Inna's set dungeon this season yet?


    Anyone Master Inna's set dungeon this season yet?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    just curious. I've been trying and my mystic alleys are wrecking face no matter how much gear I take off.

    submitted by /u/Bodizzled to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Two Barb Questions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    So I have hit a wall in my push for grifts at 115. As a barb I have all the gear that the max roll gg website has for a WW barb.

    First question is - does the dps gain from the crimson set without dropping BoM but dropping convention make sense? My damage would be double and the damage reduction would be the same plus I'd get 100 percent on my wrath but idk if loosing convention ring is worse.

    Second - is the squirts neck better than a hellfire amulet that has a good passive? I wonder bc squirts in a grift at 115 never seems to be up but I see all top leaderboards running it. I know that some ppl fish for certain grifts with certain pylons to get better times but for progressions sake wouldn't a piece that is up all the time be better ?

    I'm paragon 800 so is how do you climb past 120 ? Is it just better gear or augmented gems I feel stuck.

    submitted by /u/Nostradamuz77 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][FR] !Diablo III !S24 !DH GoD !Moine

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    How to farm ethereals on monk?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    I'm looking for Greater Talons/Bartuc's ethereal with flying dragon passive.

    From what I see on leaderboards, to push 125+ you need crystal fist/this ethereal and furnace cubed in cube for Inna mystic allies build.

    What is the most efficient way to get this if ethereal drop rate is rather low?

    Should I run 90s? Should I simply run my normal exp speed rifts? (I can do 110s under 3 mins with augmented gear and 1k+ para).

    Is there any other good setup this season for leader board pushing? I can think of Wol, but that needs all ancient gear and good rolls.

    submitted by /u/LightLoveuncondition to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Minor exploit this season, not a hack just an observation into the roll odds.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    (PS4 tested may work elsewhere) Ok this is gonna sound strange but once you get your first Primal for your monk GR70 solo completion, you can get a almost always (as far as I can tell) Primal Ancient Inna chest piece.

    The process goes as such, make it to GR70 solo with a seasonal monk to unlock Primal drops and get your guaranteed Primal, make sure you have enough materials to upgrade 10 rare items to legendary using Kanai's Cube (500 of each crafting item and 250 Death's breath), also enough to craft 10 rare chest pieces.

    Create a new seasonal monk, since materials and stash are shared over seasonal. Craft 10 rare chest pieces at the blacksmith, go to Kanai's Cube and upgrade all 10 to Legendary. The tenth one is (as far as I know and tested but only on PS4) guaranteed to be a Primal Inna Chest piece.

    If this has already been posted or isn't allowed feel free to take it down as I understand it could be considered cheating.

    submitted by /u/BigBirdPv to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereal Dilemma

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I have the option to continue using the Godfather that rolled a Furnace skill and keep Ambos Pride cubed however, that furnace ethereal replaced a Messerschmidts Reaver skill which kept my Wrath of the Berserker at 100% uptime.

    My new idea which I need confirmation on is to swap to my other ethereal which has Messerschmidts (1Hand), equip an Ambos Pride in my offhand and cube the Furnace.

    Would that be a dramatic change in power? I'd have all three of the top skills for this build whereas currently I'm lacking the Cooldown to maintain Wrath and its hurting progression quite bad.

    submitted by /u/Samashaus to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Tso Krin's Gaze bugged on console?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Edit: Tzo Krin's rather

    I ask because I was playing with a monk and a DH a little while ago, and the monk said his WoL would teleport him while epiphany is active. I asked if he had the helmet on because that disables the teleport from epiphany. I tried to tell him it doesn't do that with the helm, and both guys insisted that it does, yet I have never had it teleport me before. Cyclone strike does, but never WoL. I kinda have a feeling he is hitting cyclone strike, because I know targeting on console can get kinda wonky and it will occasionally teleport you out of the pack of enemies you are fighting. I didn't want to press the issue anymore, so I figured I would ask here.

    submitted by /u/HorrendousUsername to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment