• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Diablo This is a project that started 3 years ago, a 5 song EP heavily inspired by Diablo2 & Composer Matt Uelmen. Stay a while and listen!

    Diablo This is a project that started 3 years ago, a 5 song EP heavily inspired by Diablo2 & Composer Matt Uelmen. Stay a while and listen!


    This is a project that started 3 years ago, a 5 song EP heavily inspired by Diablo2 & Composer Matt Uelmen. Stay a while and listen!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Servers Down.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Seeing posts that EU/USWest/USEast all are unable to make/Play any games on BNet. Anyone know anything about an ETA or Blizzard acknowledging this in any way?

    submitted by /u/Pharm0204
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Request for help - Post game Rookie questions

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    1. Plans for Legendary and Sets can repeat at different levels resulting in different named sets? Example my blacksmith and make Griswolds Masterpiece (60) and Griswolds Perfection (70).

    2. What do you do with spare Set pieces? Salvaging the ones made by the black smith returns garbage right?

    3. True or false: it's wise to use a combination of stun, slow and freeze (instead of all stun on three different attacks) because some monsters might be immune to one but not the other?

    4. When a weapon has all three of these, which is the weakest/wisest to reroll: +damage, +% damage, +primary skill?

    5. When a legendary DOESN'T have a special legendary attribute (orange font with empty/full diamond), you should salvage it for a forgotten soul, right?

    Monk Specific

    1. Monks Seven Sided Strike deals physical damage right? Not mentioned in the proper description. I relied on a third party site.

    2. Does my gear with "increase cold damage skills" translate to my Mystic Ally's active skill of Cold wave attacks?

    Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Zoze13
    [link] [comments]

    D2R on PlayStation

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Stupid question, but if I purchase/preorder D2R standard edition on my PS5 will I be able to also play it on my PS4?

    submitted by /u/Grizzlybearr66
    [link] [comments]

    I just baught diablo 2 (2000)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    I doesn't appear in my library but when i go one the diablo 2 page, it tells me i baught it...

    submitted by /u/AwscarOfAwstora
    [link] [comments]

    Have the devs mentioned anything about anti-hacks/cheats/dupes

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I think there will be a ruined market before a month if they don't have any countermeasures.

    submitted by /u/Freds_Premium
    [link] [comments]

    Summonmancer cap in ressurected

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    As my title says, does anyone know the cap on pets for a necro in ressurected? I've looking it up but so far i've got no info. if anyone can let me know i'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/MikeCrosskill
    [link] [comments]

    Augmenting gear

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    I'm new to this level of play and trying to push Rifts past 80 and ive recently started augmenting

    Should I stick to my main stat? Or throw in vit?

    submitted by /u/just_another_run
    [link] [comments]

    Have they stated if modding will be easier/harder/same with D2R?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Stuff like Starcraft map editor but for Diablo 2 modding would be awesome, allowing people with less skills but insane creativity and ingenuity to exploit it

    really curious to hears what you guys heard about upcoming modding state of the game

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - July 05, 2021

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    People tell me that the story does not matter in aRPG games. How would you feel about it if the story was completely removed, then? You just kill monsters for no reason at all. No story, no dialogue, no lore etc. just loot

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    People tell me that the story does not matter in aRPG games. How would you feel about it if the story was completely removed, then? You just kill monsters for no reason at all. No story, no dialogue, no lore etc. just loot

    submitted by /u/C111tla
    [link] [comments]

    Never played a Diablo game and was wondering if I should get D2R Prime Evil or D3 Eternal

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Ive never played a Diablo game before but was wanting to get into it. Should I buy the D2R Prime Evil Collection that comes with D3 with all dlc and D2R whenever it comes out or should I just get the D3 Eternal collection that is on sale for $31 rn?

    submitted by /u/xxfirepowerx3
    [link] [comments]

    Skills info and display for Diablo 4

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    One thing I would like to see in Diablo 4 is skills actually give you proper info about skills. What do I mean exactly is that skill actually tell you if it is short range/long range, etc. Would even be nice if they have a display of how the ability looks like. I'm no vet to the series, but used plenty of abilities that I thought would be range that turns out to be close range

    As I stated before, I uses abilities that turn out to be close range. Witch doctor soul harvest I thought it was a range ability since the character is ranged. Turns out the ability is close range. I was confused about the ability and didn't use it much when I first played the class cause I didn't know you was supposed to be close. If I knew it was a close range ability at first then I would've used it more. Yes, I did go back to using the ability for a bit after I learned it was closed range

    submitted by /u/king-ExDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    I bought diablo 2 (2000) one week ago, how I can play at 1920x1080 and with hd textures?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/KikeGames14
    [link] [comments]

    D2-R Coop Questions

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    For some online games partying up doesn't benefit players as much as some players would like, the outcome is many people choose to never party up. When I saw D2:R would have an 8 player Coop option I personally got excited. To me having 8 players working together is just fun, especially if the content scales in difficulty.

    This brings me to the question of this post: Will D2:R encourage Coop game-play by rewarding players for grouping? Bonus loot, bonus XP, tougher mobs, etc?

    According to an interview I just watched on youtube "There is no soulbound items & no personal Loot"

    I am also wondering: Does "Global Loot System" encourage coop or discourage coop in your opinion?"

    submitted by /u/jasno
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo hardcore mode..and lag..this

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Remember when this was in their Manuel And the amount of people who cry about their internet connection.

    "Note: Blizzard Entertainment is in no way responsible for your hardcore character. If you choose to create and play a hardcore character, you do so at your own risk. Blizzard is not responsible for the death and loss of your hardcore characters for any reason including Internet lag, bugs, Acts of God, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever. Consult the End User License Agreement for more details. Blizzard will not, and does not have the capability to restore any deceased Hardcore characters. Don't even ask. La-la-la-la-la, we can't hear you."

    Memories. Diablo hardcore mode 4 life!

    submitted by /u/digitaldiarrhea-
    [link] [comments]

    Can't make a d2jsp account.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Started playing d2 again since 2010. I lost the email to my old jsp account and can't remember what my password was. i go to make a new account and it gets auto disabled. I emailed support but I get no response. I am starting to lose patience as I don't know what the issue is. I tried 3x but the same result every time. Any idea what the issue is?

    submitted by /u/RicFlairGoWoooo
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] Make char now, continue in D2R?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Like many among us I can't wait for D2R.
    I'd like to make some cool builds again.

    If I make a ladder character in Lord of Destruction now, will I be able te continue playing in Resurrected?

    submitted by /u/-van-Dam-
    [link] [comments]

    [change my mind] the game would be even better if they get rid of overRestriction on bases for Runewords and crafting

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    A helm is a helm, allow people to make Blood craft on a barb helm

    A 2hander is a 2hander, allow people to make Insight in a Archon staff

    A weapon is a weapon, allow people to do Caster craft on a sorc orb

    A shield is a shield, allow people to make exile in a Monarch

    It would make everything more enjoyable. I fully agree with restrictions for balance purposes but those are just restrictions for the sake of restriction

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment