• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Diablo My newest track I made about archangels in diablo. Enjoy guys hope you guys like it!

    Diablo My newest track I made about archangels in diablo. Enjoy guys hope you guys like it!


    My newest track I made about archangels in diablo. Enjoy guys hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    PODCON january 11th 2020

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Path of Diablo is the most popular Diablo 2 fan made ''Expansion'', over the year POD added Maps,Corruption,Skill balancing,Item balancing and much more! Join Greendude120 livestream at 5pm EST and see the biggest update so far with possibly the ladder reset announcement!

    https://www.twitch.tv/greendudehc

    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofdiablo/

    See you in hell!

    submitted by /u/Justanotherpure
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying Diablo 1

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    So, when I was 9~ I remember sitting down & attempting to beat Diablo 1 in one sitting. I remember hearing rumors about a hidden item in the final room with Diablo, is this true?

    I'm just now sitting down & re-attempting to do the same, although battle.net is too dead for me to have the same multiplayer experience I did back then :/

    I never beat the game, because while me & two older women were attempting to beat it, some speed runner joined, killed diablo & left.

    submitted by /u/Anonymo_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to D2... Should I do PoD, Plugy, or stick with Bnet?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I have never tried one of the D2 mods mainly because they arent on Bnet and (official) but PoD and plugy look really cool with great QoL updates. Is the PoD community still active? Is Bnet D2 worth dealing with bots? Any direction appreciated. Hoping to make a decision tonight.

    submitted by /u/swatecke
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best solo leveling builds for each character?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I'm trying to play Diablo 2 single player but I can't find any tier list (easy and/or fast) for leveling in Diablo 2 ,

    if anyone can tell me where to find I'll really appreciate

    submitted by /u/Sebax93
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm pretty late in the week to put this out but if I could have some feedback that would be awesome. thank you in advance

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Diablo IV - Release information leaked by small Finnish gaming company?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Hi fellow nephalem,

    rushed into this today when randomly checking some gaming offers. This is from a Finnish a very small gaming retailer VPD and link to their site with Diablo 4 already ready to be preordered. The English translation of the site is really bad, but for the release time they state "loppuvuosi 2020" which in translated to "at the end of 2020".

    Something seems way off about this, so I'm really skeptical.. I honestly don't expect this to be true, because as far as all communication by Blizz is concerned, they are not even close to release. But hey, surprises do happen I suppose.

    So, too good to be true and small company just trolling or a valid "leak"?

    /EDIT, and the link here

    https://www.vpd.fi/pelit/diablo-iv.html

    submitted by /u/Luupio
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme slowing effect

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Having just returned to the game after skipping a few seasons I am noticing this very annoying effect on my character where I am slowed almost to a stand still for a good 5 seconds which often results in death since I can't dodge damaging effects. Is this a new mob effect, lag or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/parrallax3
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 PvP Battleground, please Blizzard!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Blizzard, if you're going to bring pvp to Diablo 4, please add Battlegrounds. Similar to WoW's Battlegrounds, especially Capture the Flag, and Arathi Basin styles.

    submitted by /u/Zhugeliang255
    [link] [comments]

    1st barb mf char.. need advice, do i need to trade nagle for raven? ive noticed it slows me down a bit on meph and a few others. i use dual spikes and barb caster ammy... the space in stash and cube?, knocked one grail item off already. just very inexperienced with this build. grief 6isted..

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Worth to play season 19

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:09 AM PST

    I have t played in a year or so, and I know the season will be ending in feb. should I start a new seasonal toon?

    submitted by /u/Foongiis
    [link] [comments]

    PRIMALS FROM KADALA

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Hello guys. So if you get a primal and identify it, you will see in your inventory that the item is a primal ancient (without holding the click on the item) because the item's border is made from red lines. When you buy items from Kadala, the items you get are already identified, but it seems that the primals aren't shown as primals in your inventory unless you hold the click on them for the first time.
    As you can see in the video at 0:08 , the Raekor's boots border is made from green lines, that telling me the boots were simple, so I salvaged the boots, so when I hovered the cursor over them for the first time (to salvage them), the boots "became" primal. (R.I.P Raekor's BibleThump)

    https://youtu.be/5q-v1dFB0DQ

    Please make the items to be shown directly as primals, especially if the items are indentified.

    submitted by /u/PintilieDanny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment