• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Diablo I tried Firebirds Mirror Images with Electrocute on my bars instead of Spectral Blades. But MI’s never casted Electrocute. Why not?

    Diablo I tried Firebirds Mirror Images with Electrocute on my bars instead of Spectral Blades. But MI’s never casted Electrocute. Why not?


    I tried Firebirds Mirror Images with Electrocute on my bars instead of Spectral Blades. But MI’s never casted Electrocute. Why not?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I was under the impression that MI's cast one of your Primary spells, whichever is on your bar plus its rune. That seems to be the case with Spectral Blades: Flame Blades, but not with Electrocute: Forked Lightning. Why not? How do MI's work exactly?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    New to GR's, can't get past T4. Advice to Beginner?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I just started playing recently, I have a seasonal character and I'm trying to get past the Complete GR 20. It's a Torment 4 rift and I just can't seem to beat it. I'll start with a good lead and lose it when there's bunches of enemies. The skills I like to use are Vault, Shadow, Rapid Fire, Rain of Vengeance, Vengeance, and Entangling shot. It helped me good during the story and some bounties, but I'm starting to second guess. Any advice on different skills, how to use them, or maybe even armor I should look out for? I should also mention that currently I am leveling my dexterity up in Paragon. I think that helps, right? I've read stuff online, but I learn better hearing from personal uses and such

    submitted by /u/Redditdouche420 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-23] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get the hand of Firebird set at all, I'm on Mac so don't have numlock autocast, Explosive Blast and Mirror images seem clunky to me if I hold down the skill button

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I can't quite place my finger on it, I use right mouse button to Disintergrate the enemies then teleport in, then Spectral Blade my way out.

    But it feels kinda of clunky to me, it might be how I've got my skills mapped out but from force of habit from playing a DH, I tend to use force attack+left mouse button to activate Spectral Blades once I've teleported in, which mean sometimes it just attacks thin air.

    I tried using Explosive Blast to proc the Ignite stacks, however without being able to do the numlock trick, it's a bit too much for me to keep hammering the "1" button, the same goes for Mirror Images, I'm over 50% cooldown so in theory it should be ready as soon as it's duration is up, however I'm not able to always keep on top of it and often they're gone and I don't notice until a second or two later.

    Mirror Images feels especially janky if I'm holding down the skill button (3) as it has that small step back animation which if I'm running around, it feels very unnatural to suddenly step back when I'm trying to get somewhere.

    I had a similar problem with my WW Barb, until I mapped Furious Charge to the left mouse button, that meant I could click on an enemy as it would rush to them, otherwise if there was no enemy in click range, it would instead run to that location.

    I get similar vibes in that the teleport feels off having to press "2" and maybe left mouse button would be easier. I just don't like the idea of being in the mob then for whatever reason, teleport is on cooldown and I'm stuck with no way to escape because my left click move, is instead trying to teleport because where I'm clicking is near an enemy.

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    New pusher

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Looking for help getting my barb over the T15 hump. Anyone down to help me bounty(for mats/key wardens) or GR(for everything else)? Still need lamination, mantle of channeling, mortricks brace, the hellfire, and all the follower items. But got a primal slander for my first one so could be worse. Just no socket

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-22] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment