• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Diablo Just rebought Diablo III

    Diablo Just rebought Diablo III


    Just rebought Diablo III

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Have not play D3 since the 360 and now I own it for the Ps4.

    I got a really good deal. The Necromancer was always my favorite in D2. I've been stoked to play as him again. Can't wait to see all the cool shit i can get.

    submitted by /u/xXLordFamineXx to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Year of War

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Hi All,

    I'm new to Diablo and need some help completing Years of War. I've done two Barb and two Crusaders and now trying to do a DH using Shadow Mantle (Impale). I've done my GR55 but it's not crediting me for it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TimtaraK to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Our first attempt at a 136 with the DH Bola/Entangling Shot combo and the Bone Spear Necro. So close. But we got the second attempt at 13:39:616...so you know, never give up!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment