• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Diablo So started the season late haha but need advice on build

    Diablo So started the season late haha but need advice on build


    So started the season late haha but need advice on build

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I know hell tooth isn't the most top tier but I'm wondering why would I want to use Lakumba's ornament when I could use Jeram's bracer? I know sacred harvester is really nice when paired with Lakumba. (I'm a noob btw so please don't be too critical)

    submitted by /u/MotherMelancholy to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Season 23 Help?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys..Im new here so bare with me..Im doing the seans joirney on d3..I've been stuck on the Slayer part...Is anyone up to hittin' the dungeons? Im play as the Wizard and one the xbox one..please hit me up..my gamer tag is

     AutumnAnimal132 Catch ya later 
    submitted by /u/Fearless-Actuator-60 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 15th Anniversary - How to revive memories Soundtrack / Music

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment