• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Diablo GoD GR Push build - pointers wanted :)

    Diablo GoD GR Push build - pointers wanted :)


    GoD GR Push build - pointers wanted :)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Steverty-1293/hero/78924768

    This is my current Push build after 2 days of farming and tweaking gear. I'm comfortably doing GR65 Solo and my all-time best is GR80 with a UE build. Any input to enhamce my build would be appreciated. :)

    I'd like to get to Paragon 1000/GR100 Solo before Season 24 starts.

    My main reason for the post is: This is basically a good foundation for an end game build - How do I improve from here?

    a) What should I be spending bloodshards on?

    b) Should I be upgrading rares aggressively to try and gain Ancient/Primals while grindiung bounties to maintain my materials?

    c) Alll of the above? :)

    In other words, what's best practice at this point to improve my gear in the most effective manner?

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Whirl wind barb problems

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    So just let me know i'm on the right track.

    Stuck on gr116.

    Paragon level 1200.

    Waste set, items rolled as good as others i've seen. My strength is at 18000. Have augments on most items at around lvl 90+. I guess i'll raise my augments later.

    I varie my weapons from istan set and bk.

    Cooldown at 50% Area damage at 90% Critical damage at 400 something. Critical dam chance at 40% something.

    I dont know. Is it just the low paragon holding me up? Right now, i'm not killing fast enough and i die. But then gr115 and down i'm killing it

    submitted by /u/SufficientAngle7 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment