• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Diablo Hello all!! I’m just super ecstatic and wanted to share this some where that I have finally finally got my platinum trophy for diablo 3!! šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

    Diablo Hello all!! I’m just super ecstatic and wanted to share this some where that I have finally finally got my platinum trophy for diablo 3!! ����


    Hello all!! I’m just super ecstatic and wanted to share this some where that I have finally finally got my platinum trophy for diablo 3!! ����

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Is diablo 3 And it’s DLC worth playing for a new comer to the series?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    As the title says, is diablo 3 plus its DLC worth playing? Or should I bundle it with the diablo 2 prime evil edition? I've never played a diablo game before but I'm interested in the series. Also how many hours can you get from the game? And what's the easiest class for beginners? I'm a Xbox player.

    submitted by /u/NotTonightDad69
    [link] [comments]

    In game dialog in D4 should actually portray the playable characters as uneasy and even fearful about facing the great evils

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    One of the worst story tone decisions in D3 was to make the characters cocky and self assurd about facing act bosses. D4 should definitely rectify this.

    submitted by /u/Mir_man
    [link] [comments]

    A Diablo® II: Resurrected™ Demo/Beta Version (Cow Game) popped up on PS Store. Likely a new Beta/Alpha version.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Next gen and last gen

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    So I know that there are articles saying some dev said there would be no crossplay at launch but, does that include things like ps4 players not being able to play with ps5 players or Xbox one players with series x players? Any news on that would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Infinite-justice
    [link] [comments]

    Got this tattoo yesterday to celebrate my love of Diablo

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Which unique items can Pindle NOT drop?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I'm looking for the unique Unearthed Wand Death's Web, the Lich Wand Boneshade, the Succubus Skull Boneflame, and the Bloodlord Skull Darkforce Spawn? Can Hell Pindle drop them?

    In the same vein, which high-level uniques can Pindle NOT drop?

    submitted by /u/nobbie01
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with information on an alternate version of tristram from diablo 1 used on the show lonesome dove any info on the soundtrack is appreciated as well.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    A song about Farnham the Drunk (set to The Killers’ All These Things That I’ve Done)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Diablo 3

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Im playing normal game in d3 (barbarian P860), only thing I understand is hardcore, but why is season special I do not understand, explain pls

    submitted by /u/ShimeCRO
    [link] [comments]

    Emulation/running on Android

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    So I am looking for a type of "same but different" thing. I found out that the reeeeeealy old Dink Smallwood RPG got an Android release. Then I looked into Diablo and Diablo 2... where there are possibilities.. kind of. For me, the devilution for D1 doesnt habe controls on my S20... Then I searched for Gothic and found nothing. I also made Morrowind work and run on my Mobile. So now there are three questions: - is this the right subredit for this discussion? If not, could you point me in a direction? - are there more games like d1, d2, morrowind or gothic which could technically be played on Android? - is there a good "pc emulator" for games like those?

    submitted by /u/kleinholz1
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - June 22, 2021

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    question about diablo II

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Hey, ive started playing diablo when D3 released on ps4 and have kept playing it since it, so never played D2 before, i want to know if this game is just for the experience and then back to play D3? or it will keep up with ladders/ranks or anything that worth keep playing it? thanks!

    submitted by /u/solodicully7374737
    [link] [comments]

    Getting The Most Out of Diablo 3

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Hey everybody!

    It's been a while for me in the franchise as I come from more of a D1/D2/LOD background. A few days ago I heard about D2R and couldn't stop thinking about it. I decided I just had to preorder it and saw that they were selling a bundle with D3 for an extra $20. I figured "why not?" just to scratch the itch until D2R comes out.

    I'm a few days in and have some hours on D3, I've made it to lv 15 with my necro playing single player on normal. Let me start this off by saying my intention isn't to be inflammatory but I really don't like this game much. It doesn't feel like Diablo to me, the builds feel on rails with little to no consequence for poor planning and I feel the art (especially the cutscenes and character portraits) have a more fantasy vibe like the strange bastard child of The Lich King and Warner Brothers Gauntlet instead of the dark and scary, satanic atmosphere of previous games. The game is also way too easy, I've yet to take any significant damage and can dispatch a nearly unlimited number of mobs using my combos. The only thing that stops me is running out of things to kill. While it's fun to try and get crazy kill streaks to milk the XP multiplier and feel like an unstoppable badass I'm kind of frustrated that I've been this OP since level 1. Rare item drops are also far too common, I'm already kitted out Rare+ at relevant min levels and even have Legendary Dupes with slightly different stats. All of which has led to me having a significant gold surplus as well. I'm not even done the fist act! There's a few other things I really don't like but I don't want to nitpick.

    Complaints aside, I want to have fun with this game and give it the shot it deserves; at least until D2R comes out. What can I do in the next 3 months to absolutely milk this game for everything it's worth? Should I switch to multiplayer instead of solo? Is it just too early and the game will get harder? I'm open to any suggestions including restarting with a different class on a higher difficulty etc.

    submitted by /u/DUS8K4
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Intro (4K 60FPS)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    What class/build is the fastest and easiest to solo level from 1 to 30? Untwinked. Diablo 2.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    In Diablo 2, what class/build is the fastest and easiest to solo level from 1 to 30? Untwinked. If I remember correctly, holy fire paladin was pretty quick.

    submitted by /u/AsianInHisArmor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment