• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Diablo Why is my damage so awful? What am I doing wrong?

    Diablo Why is my damage so awful? What am I doing wrong?


    Why is my damage so awful? What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Hi! I started playing within the last two weeks. I started playing as a seasonal Necromancer with a friend who started a new Demon Hunter character to go through the game with me. I've been rifting on personal downtime, and have thus played much more in the time.

    Here's my gear setup. Damage: 419,047 The strategy is to pop Army of the Dead as often as possible, supported by Rathma via the minions and Obsidian Ring via spamming Command Skeletons (I'm not numlocking it).

    This is a significant step up from what I was doing a couple days ago, but at the same time my DH friend went from doing slightly less damage than me to seemingly much more than 10 times more. Now I just follow him around while he mows down Greater Rift 40. ... I cannot solo a Greater Rift 30 in a reasonable amount of time. It also stings that I'm very slow, even with blood rush, and a glass cannon even at Greater Rift 25.

    What options do I have to significantly increase my damage per second? I'm getting bored and frustrated.

    submitted by /u/Yrths to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What to Re-roll (Whirlrend Barb)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Should I switch out these gloves or keep the ones I currently have equipped? If I switch them should I re-roll vitality to Area Damage % or CDR?

    https://imgur.com/a/uOKelxn

    submitted by /u/Exception1228 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sever broken? I was using Sever until I found a deathwish for my Firebird build. Sever was doing 10,000,000T+ on Orange crits. Deathwish is doing 20T Max. I’ve got pictures but it won’t let me post them.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Topic. I've tried it with multiple different Severs. I even farmed up another Deathwish with different stats to see if that did anything. But with sever equipped I'm seeing 1,000,000T pop up on my screen a lot. The max I got was 57,000,000T but with Deathwish equipped I can't hit above 20T

    submitted by /u/MindWizardx to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on GR150 solo

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    I made a goal for myself this year to clear a GR150 solo. I was wondering what advice you all may have for this. I'm running a tempest rush build non seasonal (paragon 950). I tried looking up a ball park on paragon levels I would need to be at to make it happen. I have all the gear ancient and most has augmented gems level at level 80. I can clear like gr110s right now but not easily. Will I need to switch builds or classes all together to make it easier. Thanks for any tips!

    submitted by /u/Druber13 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-17] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment