• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Diablo 15% Hungering Arrow or 10% Critical Hit Chance? Original roll was Fan of Knives % but that felt useless.

    Diablo 15% Hungering Arrow or 10% Critical Hit Chance? Original roll was Fan of Knives % but that felt useless.


    15% Hungering Arrow or 10% Critical Hit Chance? Original roll was Fan of Knives % but that felt useless.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Name Ideas?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    So a very simple little post. But I take naming my character seriously, yup the name needs to be a real one and fit the vibe of the character. So keeping that in mind I need to help finding a good name for my necromancer for season 21 (it will be a female). Never been able to think of anything that fits right.

    submitted by /u/Nienna000 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on LoD Hydra build

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    After a one and a half year break from Diablo I'm thinking about playing a Wizard next season to run the LoD Hydra build, but there's a few questions I have on it:

    • Is there a good video explaining this build & what stats to look for/etc.? All the videos I'm finding are focused on season 20, and taking advantage of the ability to cube multiple weapon effects at once, which obviously we can't do in season 21.

    • Why do so many Wizards running this build pick the 'Elemental Exposure' passive despite not running 4 different elemental damage skills to take full advantage of the passive? Is there really just no better option for a passive?

    • I noticed some people last season were running Orb of Infinite Depth instead of Etched Sigil. At a quick glance it seems like an intriguing variant to LoD Hydra to me. Is this considered a viable option for LoD Hydra, or does it just plain not work without the season 20 theme? Everyone I saw doing this was cubing two different weapon effects last time.

    • How easy/difficult is it to gear for LoD hydra compared to other builds? I'm guessing it's at least easier to gear for than LoN simply because LoD still gives you half the bonuses for non-ancient gear. LoD wasn't around when I last played Diablo.

    submitted by /u/ShadowLiberal to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Shield of Fury not stacking correctly

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I am on Switch, not sure if this makes a difference. I just noticed that the effect of the Shield of Fury (Heaven's Fury) did not stack more than three. Did anyone else notice that? Is that a console or item error?

    submitted by /u/xike920 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    recomandations?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Newbie needs help !!!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    hey my friends its my first time playing Diablo 3 and I was wondering if I could have some tips on playstyle and gear etc c:

    submitted by /u/Espxrs to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my Typhon Hydra Build

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So I got two Deathwish I need to compare!

    Deathwish no.1 has:

    • 270 damage (from a ruby)
    • 1193 - 1478 damage
    • 7% extra damage
    • 747 Intelligence
    • 735 Vitality
    • 1.8% stun chance

    And the legendary effect is at 251%

    Deathwish no.2 has:

    • 270 damage (from a ruby)
    • 1188 - 1397 damage
    • 741 Intelligence
    • 691 Vitality
    • 195 experience upon death

    And the legendary effect is at 318%

    Deathwish no.1 got a socket due to an item I found, not by rerolls, I feel it is better, but I'm just not that sure due to no.2s legy effect being way better, and that's a plain multiplier.

    Is there a tool I could use to have a better comparison?

    EDIT: Better text formatting

    submitted by /u/asmf132 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Typhon hydra build viable??

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Has anyone had success with this?

    Seems to me like vyrs arcana is the only viable build for pushing gr's.

    Can anyone who has both sets weigh in on the pros and cons, or just tell me straight up if you think it's viable or not in comparison to vyrs/chantado?

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/spikeknocked67 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Best variation of GoD set

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Lots of guides out right now on the DH GoD set and a lot of them seem to be slightly different with small variations (weapons).

    What are you finding is the most effective setup thus far? I'm finding so far that Fortress Ballista and Dawn with Ninth Cirri in the cube to work pretty well.

    I tried Odyssey's first with Dawn in the cube and Ninth Cirri equiped but it didn't feel as good and felt really squishy.

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Sell me on Barbarian

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've played Diablo, D2 and D3 but never really played Barb. I'm not really sure why!

    For season 21 I'm considering DH or Barb.

    Please sell me on the Barb!

    What is the most enjoyable build to play? What's the best build for solo GR pushing? What do you enjoy about playing Barb?

    For context, I play solo on PS4 and really enjoy running rifts to improve my gear and push GRs as high as I can. I've really always gone WD, Monk, Crusader

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can you stack buffs of same skill by having different barbs use different runes?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    If there were 3 barbs in a group, would different runes for the same group buff stack, eg War Cry?

    submitted by /u/Nzdiver81 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment