• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Diablo Good duo build

    Diablo Good duo build


    Good duo build

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:46 AM PST

    What would be a good build for playing duo? Especially with a Necro

    submitted by /u/Bishop51213 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting gems pass lvl130+

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Currently at paragon lvl1940 with DH Impale Cold Build. Got it to do GR127. Struggling to get gems pass that point. I play on Xbox One and can't find any groups to push pass that point. Need help please!!!

    submitted by /u/spotteddingo to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Changing elemental damage for speed/push (Bone Spear)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    My speed build for bone spear is using the shatter rune (physical) and can currently do GR 100s in ~2.5 minutes. However my push build is using the poison rune and so my gear has 40% poison skill damage as all guides suggest.

    Should I try to find copies of the amulet/bracers but with physical damage on it so that I can do slightly higher speed GRs or do I just stick with my poison ones as they're well rolled and the bracers are augmented?

    Another option though it would be very annoying is adjusting the poison rolls to physical at the mystic every time I change from speed to pushing but this seems excessive.

    submitted by /u/Demonic_Sloth to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Newb Barbarian Question

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    A few weeks ago, I played a challenge rift in which the Barbarian created a ton of cyclones (wirlwinds) around him and plowed through the rift so fast. He was not in any set armor at all, just legendary items. I checked Icy Veins, but only fitment l found set armor ww builds.

    I found that build incredibly fun to play, and don't care about being top tier. If just like to recreate it for the fun factor. Anyone have any idea what skills and gear were likely to have been on it?

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Singing_Wolf to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment