• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Diablo Criticisms and changes often get dismissed since "It's a remaster, not a remake." and I think it's counterproductive and hypocritical.

    Diablo Criticisms and changes often get dismissed since "It's a remaster, not a remake." and I think it's counterproductive and hypocritical.


    Criticisms and changes often get dismissed since "It's a remaster, not a remake." and I think it's counterproductive and hypocritical.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    I feel like most discussion on any changes/improvement from bad AI to improved social features can be easily ended with a "It's a remaster, not a remake." .

    I don't understand why it is so important to lock the games boundaries, when the change that is suggested doesn't change the "feel" of the game. I mean some changes are already in D2R that I would classify as a remade game mechanic, like shared stash or reroll the gamble inventory.

    What I want to see is a more open discussion instead of ending every discussion with a "It's a remaster, not a remake.

    submitted by /u/Holymormor
    [link] [comments]

    Cooling down the wretched hell spawn

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    D2R page now has switched to Beta when opting-in

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    D2R page now has switched to Beta when opting-in

    They finally updated the green display message on the D2R blizz page when you click Opt-in. Now it finally says Beta. :D. The button text changed weeks ago but the display message still said "technical alpha" until now. I bet the beta is gonna start in the next couple weeks.

    https://preview.redd.it/2oxfcoei20w61.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3ff2ffff75758b9744cbd91b755690d406b66abf

    submitted by /u/Billymays1864
    [link] [comments]

    How hard would it be to add mod support to D2 or D2R?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    D2 has some of the best mods across any games I can recall. Eastern Sun, Median XL, Path of Diablo, and PlugY to name a few kept D2 relevant and amazing well past it's expected life span.

    Would it theoretically be possible to have a mod selector, similar to how Skyrim works and have these modes implemented in D2 officially?

    submitted by /u/Accurate-Temporary73
    [link] [comments]

    Should I made a traditional or seasonal hero for D3? I'm starting D3 for the 1st time.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Pretty much title. Just got D3 yesterday. It says Seasonal hero reap extra rewards but they say you can only play with other seasonal heroes. Should I do seasonal or traditional? What happens to my hero at the end of a season?

    submitted by /u/JFT134
    [link] [comments]

    Strange campfire light bubbles by Cow King. When I went in Whimsyshire (after 200+ grinds) I got the portrait frame. Coincidence?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    D2 Classic How Can I play w Friends (Lv range)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Currently Lv14 Assassin friends are Lv12Pally and now a Lv1 Druid wants to play with us. Problem is that druid at end of Act1 Normal is only getting 1-2exp per mob. I used to play this game a ton and absolutely remember not having this much of an issue (but could be wrong) how do we fix this or do you essentially NEED to be similar levels to play together?

    submitted by /u/King-Lemmiwinks
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Hunter Impale Ricochet build guide?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Need help with build.

    submitted by /u/ithrowbagelsatpeople
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - April 28, 2021

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Merc qol change

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    What if we could hire and gear one merc of each act. So that you could just go to the act of the other type of merc you want to use to quick swap for ready geared merc.

    submitted by /u/ibuxmonster
    [link] [comments]

    diablo 2 cd keys

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    hey all long shot, but im wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to find keys i once used, i know i registered my account for d2 back when i was playing a few years ago, i check my battlenet account and i guess i never registered the keys online. i wanted to get back into d2 but i cant seem to find my sleeves for the discs that had my keys on it.

    submitted by /u/Constant-Produce7182
    [link] [comments]

    My HC fight against Baal - HE SO TANKY!!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    D2R console - mouse and keyboard

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    I haven't done a lot of research. Will m&k plugged into my Xbox be supported for this does anyone know? Seems like a good workaround for people who dont want to buy a pc to play but know how not chill this game will be on a controller

    submitted by /u/tuggerburd
    [link] [comments]

    Can Diablo 2 LoD and Diablo 2 Resurected play together?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi there

    I was wondering if D2 and D2:R can play together when D2:R comes out. After just finishing D1, I wanted to try D2. I don't mind the old graphics, so I wanted to buy the original version. But I know my friend is getting D2:R. Will D2 get updated, or will they be separate games? If not, I would have to buy D2 twice.

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I could only find articles about crossplay with consoles.

    submitted by /u/CalebTheChosen
    [link] [comments]

    You are wrong...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    ...When you point to VV for the art direction taken. it's BLIZZARD actually.

    The main reason we are having such a very similar game is because VV is reusing assets. This man is your hero, by looking for the old reusable assets.

    I needed to pinpoint this because of the massive amount of people mentioning "VV" in here, like an echochamber.

    The main differences people complain about are precisely on the assets that needed a complete new design.

    submitted by /u/puxiniiii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on PSN that wanna play together?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I just got the game for the 3rd time, this time on my playstation and was wondering if there's anyone around who wanna play in a group. I am low level so if you could let me leech some t6 rifts I would be grateful. Afterwards im looming forward to do some big grinding and just do stuff together.

    My PSN name: calinoii

    Cheers!

    P.S. are there any in-game types of chatting or communicating like on PC?

    submitted by /u/calinoi
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I wished Blade Sentinel was actively seeking monsters rather than doing a boring back and forth

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    ILike if you have monsters all around you, it tries to run through all of them 1 by one during its duration, jumping from a target to another

    If all target have been ran once, start over for what's left of duration

    If only 1 target nearby, stand still on it

    I really like the style of this skill but its a shame its relegated to a bad mechanic making it ultimately bad

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Is Diablo 3 SP supposed be this easy?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    First time Diablo player. Just bought it. Currently playing SP at Hard difficulty. I am on ACT 2 and around 30+ level on my Wizard. I cant die. Even the boss is like a mob. Is this expected? Genuine question.

    submitted by /u/dragneelfps
    [link] [comments]

    D2R ”patch”? (Hopefully pre-1.10)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I have been wondering. After D2R is published and playable on Battle.net, will the version of the game be equivalent to the current D2 or to some of the earlier versions?

    For me, the Golden Age of D2 was pre-1.10 era, especially the epoch of 1.09. After that, something special was gone, as 1.10 came with its new rune words and über diablos. Now, sorceresses would shout Battle Orders whereas barbarians would roam around the plateaus teleporting – a kind of magic, only scholarly mages were thought to possess before.

    If you ask me, that is just not natural. In my youth, it was strong barbarians who would shout their wild war cries, whereas powerful sorceresses were the ones to master the ancient magic of teleportation. – Oh, I get it, am I just a grumpy old man who cannot keep up with the times?

    Well, does anybody have a clue which version will it be in D2R? Oh boy, I just live up to hopes that D2R would bring the good ol' times back!

    submitted by /u/erppeking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment