• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Diablo end of season reroll please

    Diablo end of season reroll please


    end of season reroll please

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Three primals in the morning session, and I am undecided. Johnstone with INT, Area Damage and Critical Hit Damage; Lost Time with INT, VIT, Area Damage and Corpse Lance, plus extra resource in secondary stat third one for follower (Eun Dan-Joo)

    My question is for the offhand: should I reroll Corpse Lance for my current built into Bone Spear or CHD, or should I save it for off-season for a LOD built together with the Johnstone? I already have another ancient offhand with decent stats

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/algernon_inc to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How much damage does the “rolling-attack” do?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I'm assuming that since the the forward-roll mechanic of the WD can destroy objects, it also damages mobs. If that is correct, does it do any significant damage? Sometimes, while I'm waiting for cool downs and have had a few beverages, I'll just roll back and forth through the current group of enemies that my pets are whacking away at, can't really tell if it's helping at all. Also didn't seem like hitting treasure goblins with it stemmed their portal animation.

    First time playing a season character btw and it's super fun, thinking about actually playing something other than WD for once. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/properwaffles to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Why all WoL builds use Tzo Krin's Gaze?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    All Monk WoL builds seem to include Tzo Krin's Gaze head which allows you to cast Wave of Light at the enemy .

    Normal WoL (cast at yourself) is damaging everything that you see on the screen. Taking that in attention, why would we need to cast WoL on the enemies at all (+you need to aim for that what add complexity)?

    I've been playing with and without Tzo Krin's Gaze and I like the non-Tzo Krin's Gaze version much more cause you don't need to aim and can simply spam WoL after Dashing Strike damaging everything anyway?

    submitted by /u/soul_ride to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help wanted! Build questions

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I'm really struggling guys. Just got to max lvl with my seasonal necro and can't help but notice that on 1st torment difficulty I'm really having a bad time dealing with elites and even with bigger hordes of minions. What am i doing wrong. Tried skill builds seen in internet of corpse lance and bone sprear and so on. They just don't work well for me. Only build i can manage well is corpse explosion with golem spawning corpses. Do i need to farm a set first or what? Really need help. Where to get those set items, how can i exploit my skills without a specific set? Any help is appreciated 💀

    submitted by /u/Edhelaf to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment