• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Diablo How to Best Acquire Ancient Smoldering Core?

    Diablo How to Best Acquire Ancient Smoldering Core?


    How to Best Acquire Ancient Smoldering Core?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I'm only about to reach Paragon level 500. I'm running a Meteor build for fun and I want the smoldering core but my strongest weapon is another ancient currently. What is the best way to get my hands on an Ancient (since Primal isn't possible yet) Smoldering Core?

    Should I keep fighting Azmodan since he drops it originally or do I just reforge the one I have a hope to get lucky?

    submitted by /u/GuyWhoWantsHappyLife to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Occasionally stop doing damage until recast

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Hello, I started playing D3 again a few weeks ago. I've noticed that sometimes I just stop doing damage. I first noticed this with a Raiment of a Thousands Storms build using mainly Crippling Wave (Rising Tide), Sweeping Winds (Cyclone) and Dashing Strike (Radiance). I would dash into a group, dash would do its damage, but then Crippling Wave, and Sweeping Winds wouldn't do anything until I casted another ability, usually another dash. I then changed to a tempest flurry build and encountered a similar issue. I'd have full sweeping wind stacks, be running through mobs just decimating them, casting nothing else except the sweeping winds and tempest rush, then suddenly I stop doing any damage. To start doing damage again I'd have to cast another ability or re-cast tempest rush.

    I've read a couple other post about people with similar issues. Many of the comments suggest it's crit chance or I'm mixing abilities causing them to not work but this isn't explained by the sudden drop in damage then return after re-casting an ability. I've tried to pin point the cause by running lower tier rifts but I can't find the cause. I'll be running through the dungeon killings things only using Tempest Rush and Sweeping Winds and suddenly things stop dying. I stop casting Tempest Rush, everything in the area dies due to Flurry, re-cast tempest rush, things start to die again with only Sweeping Winds and Tempest rush being used.

    I also used the Teardrop of the Starweave gem for a time. I couldn't tell exactly if the smiths damage was getting reduced too but it appeared to.

    Any help or suggestions would be great. This isn't a huge issue on lower rifts but makes higher rift a pain.

    submitted by /u/The0neand0nlyFuzzy to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Stumped on which one I should be using currently. Assuming the ancient?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    [2021-19] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Arachyr GR122 Rank 1

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    Yday i decided to push some Arachyr and got rank 2 and then rank 1 :)

    Build is actually funny, but i prefer something else less static! Knock back and nightmarish are reaaaally boring... that's why my favourite pylon is now Shield xD

    I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to ask whatever you need! :)

    Have a nice day and stay safe

    Link: Video Arachyr GR122 Rank 1

    [ZE] OraK

    submitted by /u/OraKKK to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Crimson + Briggs - Elements a bad idea?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    What am I losing out when I blend Captain Crimson (and thus Royal Grandeur) with the Briggs build of Masquerade Bone Spear, dropping Convention of the Elements? Can't find any threads/videos discussing this option, so I assume I'm doing something horrible.

    I also get the impression Briggs is supposed to be harder to pilot than the other two usual versions. But isn't it easier to hit things when you can move them? I guess this (and a much better roll on my best Briggs than any of my CoE) is my main motivation to do this.

    For context, I'm around Paragon 750-800, doing GR90 in 6 minutes with this build. I haven't gotten to GR 100.

    What could I do better?

    And thanks for all the help in my last thread. <3

    submitted by /u/Yrths to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting better gear

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to Diablo 3. I'm using a demon hunter and I lucked out early on and got sin seekers. Fast forward and now I'm a level 70 and 150'ish paragon. I'm built for rapid fire but I can only solo up to GR 34. It seems like every weapon and armor drop is weaker than what I already have equipped. How do I get stuff with higher stats? I feel like I'm missing something

    submitted by /u/branmanstan to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Ignore Pain / Burning Axe

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Hello. I know The Burning Axe of Sankis casts a version of Ignore Pain on you... Does anyone know how it stacks with Ignore Pain? Like, if I'm using the Axe on my Fenzy barb and my support barb casts Ignore pain... Does it just start the timer over, stack it on top so I have extra reduction, or maybe some other version?

    submitted by /u/Flash5tK to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question - any tricks for gambling Will of the light gloves?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I'm level 70 and trying to complete my seeker of the light set. Gambled most of the items pretty easily but have failed to get the gloves after 40 or so tries. Something I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/PiskAlmighty to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment