• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Diablo So.... who else got a survey for Diablo today in their email??? They’re asking a lot of questions.

    Diablo So.... who else got a survey for Diablo today in their email??? They’re asking a lot of questions.


    So.... who else got a survey for Diablo today in their email??? They’re asking a lot of questions.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    An appreciation post for the Diablo 3 team: 2.7 the follower revamp is the best patch in ages! Finally solo players get some love.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    For the future I would hope:

    - two other follower relics could be useful too.

    - Haunt of Vaxo could have S22 shadow clones.

    Keep up the good job!

    submitted by /u/ToBeRuined
    [link] [comments]

    D2R: holding alt (QoL)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Playing DII again a bit since ages and holding alt all the time to see items gets old really fast.

    I really hope they make some QoL changes for this!

    Did they say anything specific regarding this?

    submitted by /u/a-neurotypical
    [link] [comments]

    I can't wait to do this in D2R! CE, Curses, Summons

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Updated D2R Sorceress Fan Remaster, made the look this time to be based on the original D2 3D model but also more realistic

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I can already see the possibility of it and freaking must not... don’t even think about changing “Trang-Oul” to “Trag-Oul” in D2R. The former is the true spelling while the later is a canonized typo

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Do not Desecrate the original and true franchise material

    Long story short:

    Somebody made a typo in the manual, Blizzard North acknowledge it later, hence keeping "Trang-Oul" in the game despite being Trag in the manual

    Then Blizzard hired somebody to write a lore Novel about Diablo, the writer Didnt know anything about the game but followed the manual... which was erroneous... and wrote Trag-Oul instead of Trang-Oul, perpetuating the typo

    Since it was sold in a physical format it was pretty hard to change the error, therefor they decided to make this Typo canon to avoid recalls

    They prefered to put the blame on their predecessor rather than to admit their error

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    I have never played any diablo game. Which one should i try?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Hello guys, recently i have activated my game pass and there is also diablo 3 for download. The thing is that i have never played diablo game before.. am i missing out big time? Which one is the best which one would you recomend? Should i wait for diablo 4 or 2 remastered ? thanks

    submitted by /u/johny172
    [link] [comments]

    crusader / diablo 3

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    So I just started a crusader build and every time I get into a fight I notice this blue minotaur creature coming out to help me fight? I don't see that anywhere in his abilities/passives? does someone know what that is???

    submitted by /u/Product_420
    [link] [comments]

    [D2:R] Unhire and rehire mercenaries

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Unhire merc when you don't need them so you don't have to strip them naked and lead them to their death, and rehire the same merc again when you need them.

    Should this be a thing in D2:R or it's not much of a problem? (mercs need some love too)

    submitted by /u/bilegt0314
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 195 Guide [NA]

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - March 15, 2021

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I'm a complete newcomer to the diablo series, and I have some questions.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    So I bought diablo II and III a couple of days ago, and I think I need some beginners tips

    questions:

    Why is Diablo 3 so ridiculously easy? I'm on hard difficulty, and the game is giving me less challenge than Minecraft dungeons...

    What is a build? I keep seeing completely different things when it comes to builds, such as builds that only have a certain skill maxed out, or a build where you get items at the very end of the game, which doesn't make much sense to me.

    Am I doing something wrong? I'm using sorceress in Diablo II, and everyone on the internet says to use a staff or wand, but, at least to me, those weapons do awful damage, and their only worth is the class-specific skills that even then arent all that useful. And it seems sorceress can use any weapon and use her skills at the same time, so why don't I just do that?

    I think there's supposed to be a big grinding part of the game, which I'm fine with, but there are not that many enemy spots on the map.

    lastly, where are the AOE attacks? The only one I have is frost nova, and that does barely any damage, and the freezing isn't all that useful.

    Sorry if my questions seem dumb lol

    submitted by /u/LordSkeley
    [link] [comments]

    Auras to supplement barb

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am making a paladin purely to supplement a barb with auras during middle difficulty run (both at level 40 now).

    What auras would best compliment double-swing barbarian? Should i go full on fanatism?

    Also for paladin damage i think i`ll go for sacrifice, it seems to be the biggest single target damage there is.

    submitted by /u/bagenbag
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III really hope that this Diablo II trailer has not been forgotten by D2R’s Cinematic recreation team... the true feeling and atmosphere of the Diablo franchise

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Offline players are cheaters

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    I deeply hope top minds at blizzare read this;

    There is a bug that a huge number of cheaters are exploiting for maphack. If they beat a area one time they get maphack the next time they go there. Please ban them they are going to ruin the game for legit players. The game should have a 10 min cooldown on the minimap to counter these players.

    submitted by /u/BugsRCute
    [link] [comments]

    D2R cinematics - what are we (don't) expecting

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    "So the same 28 minutes of cinematics that you saw – on both the original Diablo II and the expansion – are all the same shots. The cinematics will be the same but with a lot more detail and fidelity"

    Mr. Andre Abrahamian said this.

    But...

    I'm leaning to the side of that remastering Diablo 2 cinematic trailer shown at E3 in 1998 would be like a really great way of actually showing us something but not revealing us anything :)I think it would fit quite nicely.

    I'd even respect if they wanted to create something incredibly short, new, but some sort of teaser or call it a mini trailer. But I'm not leaning much to that side as much on the remastering trailer part.

    Generally, I think that would make a great move and it would be welcomed by the community.

    Because, me personally, I'd hate if they show any moment from cinematics from inside the game.It would be the same feeling as someone is spoiling me the movie. I'd be emotionally upset. Doesn't matter I "know the whole story". I think only those who really loves this franchise would understand that.I wanna experience that for myself when I first play the D2R and also I wouldn't mind seeing the quality of rendering to serve as an appetizer before the main meal.

    But...am I alone in this?

    How do you stand on this? Anyone feels they could re-watch entire cinematic collection without playing the game at all? Any savages like that?Or don't wanna see anything prior to your first experience?

    There is NO WAY you didn't think about those cinematics once they said they are doing them "shot for shot".

    No frickin' way.

    submitted by /u/WizBornstrong
    [link] [comments]

    EU Noob - Anyone want to start levelling ?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    As the title says really. Played original D2 back in the day and D3. Currently hooked on WOW but looking to start vanilla D2 and LoD again to have a char or two for when D2R is released.

    I remember absolutely nothing of the game or builds so a fellow noob would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/13or31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment