• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Diablo New level 70 Crusader build

    Diablo New level 70 Crusader build


    New level 70 Crusader build

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Hey I'm new to Diablo and have just gotten to level 70 with my crusader. What is a good build/ set to use while I'm looking for the akkhan set?

    submitted by /u/Galaxyjello to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Casting Bone Armor

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    I'm playing Bone Spear build. At which moment should I cast Bone Armor? At the beginning of Poison cycle or should I not be bothered with that? Thanks

    submitted by /u/EveningUnion5479 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Frenzy Build Question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I see that the Slanderer/Little Rogue combo is the suggested season 22 weapon combo for this build, but am having trouble reasoning through the 'why' of this combo. As far as I can tell, there is only one skill that spends primary resource (everything else seems to generate resource) and thus the attack speed bonus for this set doesn't seem like it will build noticeably.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Nodeninja21 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout question for new seasoner

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Been playing Season 22 for the past few weeks. Have to say, as my first season, I'm loving it.

    I'm GRifting right now, but seem to be getting squashed around GR90. Current loadout can be found here - https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/121970879

    I've experimented with the Crimson Set and the damage does go up slightly, but I'm even more squishy.

    I'm trying to push in order to get my gems up. Not trying for leaderboard stuff, just want to see how far I can go as Paragon 737 is the highest I've ever been (easy on the laughter there).

    I'm only rocking the BK blades until I can get decent Rogues/Slander. Still hunting for those. And watching vids etc. I know that people tend to utilise the Ancient Spear but, I'm not a huge fan. Whirlrend seems to be my wheelhouse.

    Any feedback is welcomed!

    submitted by /u/Polsy84 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment