• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Diablo The most efficient GR farming level might not be what you think

    Diablo The most efficient GR farming level might not be what you think


    The most efficient GR farming level might not be what you think

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    The most efficient GR farming level might not be what you think

    Hello,

    TDLR: because you have to invest a lot of time in running a normal rift to get a GRkey and in between rifts running your rifts under 3 minutes may not be the best way to get as much XP per minute.

    I believe the accepted consensus is that you should farm GR at a level that you are sure to complete under 3 minutes for maximum efficiency (see icyveins guide for example).

    While that sounds like good advice I believe that it is not taking into account all the investment in time that you need to run a GR:

    1) you need to run a regular rift that will yield quite low XP to get a GR Key (I timed a few regular rift and recorded the amount of Keys/XP i would get: it took me on average 80 seconds to get 1 GRkey with very little XP);

    2) the downtime between rift is more important than I initially expected: running 3 GR before emptying my stash / Blood-shards and trying to be fast, it nevertheless took me on average 60s per GR between ending and opening a new one (picking up, upgrading gems, TP, closing rift, clean-up every 3 GR, opening new rift).

    his is a total of 2min20 for running a GR in less than 3 minutes this is a huge factor i feel is overlooked.

    As such I believe longer but higher GR will be more profitable in terms of XP per minute.

    With my barb I used to run fast GR85 (avg 2m22s, always below 3 minutes as advised) and as you can see in table below it would be ~20% less efficient than running a series of GR 100 lasting 5 minutes each (at the cost of upgrading less gems) - see table below

    total XP = XP of GR + XP gained in reg rift to get one GR Key, total time = completion time of GR + 60s for clean up +80s of normal rift

    so when i want to play solo because there is no Rats/meta available I believe I will now run GR95 (only slightly less profitable than GR100 but more reliable (death etc).

    Different character class / Paragon will have varying results but the big takeaway for me is that you need to account for downtimes better. Hopefully those tables will be helpful in determining your strategy and if you gather your own data in terms of min per rift you will be able to optimize the solo GR that works best for you.

    I recorded the XP per level myself but this table could be helpful

    http://www.d3andre.com/en/greater-rifts-table-xp.html

    https://preview.redd.it/isny0ir74j451.png?width=910&format=png&auto=webp&s=3fc3717535250006a9c40a41ecde9f7d05c80a95

    https://preview.redd.it/xcn0vhwc4j451.png?width=1101&format=png&auto=webp&s=a8325c4d52d563daecc0ba6da1a16864935f9ccb

    submitted by /u/Morneplaine
    [link] [comments]

    The time has come to share my Diablo/Blizzard collection

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    - Main Diablo collection

    - The beauty

    - Mixed stuff

    I'm sorry for quality but there is no light in my room and it was challenging to make even these ones. Someday i will make better photos.

    submitted by /u/LordKonus
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Diablo 3 battle chest and it says my payment was submitted.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    This has never happened to me. What's it mean when my payment is submitted. Usually when I but stuff it says the payment was complete

    submitted by /u/BeanSizedKids
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group/friends to play with!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Alright, so to start off I'm paragon level ~60 and have just started doing GR's and Bounties. Im super new to the game but not new to the genre. If you're a chill person who plays at night around the time of this post, hmu! I'm currently on Torment 3 difficulty aswell.

    My battlenet is: Pouter#1373

    Also, if you have any sort of tips for new players lemme know!

    submitted by /u/PouterTV
    [link] [comments]

    3D Printed Waypoint Coaster

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Rainbow goblin farming discord?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I know that a few used to exist but I can't seem to find any communities. Are there still any around?

    submitted by /u/OmegaZero501
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Change the language on console

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I'm trying to change the language from Deustch to english, but it doesn't work. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/RisingLighti
    [link] [comments]

    How to not get cc’d as a Necromancer

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    Looking for info on how to not get stunned/frozen/feared/etc as a Necromancer. As far as I know Necromancer doesn't have a way to negate these effects on their own.

    Just any info on this would help.

    Thank you!

    Edit: pre LoD/LoN setups trying to help someone just starting out (still working on base mechanics as well). So how to handle cc early on.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik
    [link] [comments]

    June 2020 reset, long lines to create new game? I have questions...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Has the queue's been 3500+ to make a game all this new season? Is it affecting baal runs/bots?

    Just dl'd it and created new char on US east and i got put in line to create a new game 3500th in queue and was jw..

    submitted by /u/whoknowseh
    [link] [comments]

    Neneh Cherry and Ed Kowalczyk - Walk Into This Room (Diablo III Edition)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Another spanish post about diablo's lore

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaIvOvMOBHk&feature=share
    Hola el día de hoy he subido contenido nuevo en mi canal sobre el lore de Diablo. En el hablo sobre los males superiores.

    submitted by /u/BringerOfEmbers
    [link] [comments]

    Finally had enough of Diablo 2 - best time and place to get Diablo 3?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Hey all. Maxed out Median XL, Diablo 2 Scrabble and I'm finally ready to move on. So....Diablo 3, plus everything necessary to play as a Necro - when can I pick it up cheaply (I live in South Africa, so it's super pricey)?

    submitted by /u/UsernameCheckOuts
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best character class in the Diablo series and why is it the Necromancer?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Does Diablo 2 Have DRM?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I saw that Diablo is on GOG but Diablo 2 is not. It is on Blizzard and I was wondering if it had DRM.

    submitted by /u/John-Payton
    [link] [comments]

    The original potion seller.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Diablo 3 - Game issue - 2 days roll back

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    My friends and I got a really disappointing game issue. Our game progress including all items and experience were gone and reset to where we were 2 days ago.

    Now we can't login. We already raised a web ticket to diablo customer support but was wondering if you guys also experience this kind of issue.

    I hope the devs can fix it asap and provide compensation 😥

    submitted by /u/dreiohc
    [link] [comments]

    Please change D4 UI

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Please change D4 UI and text. Make it more gothic. The more I see of people playing the demo it looks just like D3. Hopefully they were used as place holders but if not please change so it has it's on appeal. Also change the text to look more gothic. I know it's a little thing but all these little things add up and make a difference.

    submitted by /u/HeetCrusher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment