• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Diablo Questions regarding Firebird set with Etched Sigil; Elemental Exposure; Typhon Set.

    Diablo Questions regarding Firebird set with Etched Sigil; Elemental Exposure; Typhon Set.


    Questions regarding Firebird set with Etched Sigil; Elemental Exposure; Typhon Set.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm trying to dip my toes into endgame content and really push my Wizard to his absolute potential. I really love casting as many different elements as possible, and I had fun with Tal Rasha but now I want to build around Firebird while I hunt for Typhon pieces.

    Do my other fire spells auto-cast by my Etched Sigil activate the 4-piece Firebird Finery's stacking 1000% damage bonuses? If I am just standing there channeling Arcane Torrent (Flame Ward) while my Etched Sigil is auto-casting spells like Hydra (Blazing) and Blizzard (Apocalypse), am I doing it right? Or do I need to manually cast those other spells? I ask because it doesn't seem like Tal Rasha's set synergizes with Etched Sigil, I think with that set I have to cast each different elemental spell manually?

    Which brings me to my next question: I have Shock Pulse (Lightning Blast), Ice Armor (Frozen Storm) and Energy Twister (Raging Storm) to get the other elements involved. Will the cold damage from my Ice Armor and the arcane damage from Energy Twister trigger the Elemental Exposure passive bonus, or do they need to be manually cast?

    I have never found any Typhon set pieces, so I am wondering if there is a specific way I need to find them. Any advice regarding the Typhon set would be appreciated, too. I want my wizard to be able to summon as many Hydras as possible while, well, not dying easily in upper level Greater Rifts. I like being able to attack with every element, but I also find it fun to focus on just one.

    submitted by /u/AtomicToxicRat to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Season 23 - Multishot DH Speed/Key/Bounty farming - Impale GR/Pushing

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone!

    As from the title, I'm looking for a pointer from dedicated DH players.

    I don't wanna hear about DH GoD setup, I've played it and I'm tired of it, it feels so artificial to this class. I've decided to switch to Impale (ninja) build. Which is tanky, strong and straightforward.

    My question relies on... How high could an Impale push under S23 conditions and... Is it really B or C tier as people say or is that just an understatement since it requires some planning and persistence (carpal syndrome comes to mind) in order for GR100+ to work? (I'm thinking of obviously less than 2k paragon, since I'm not playing this 8h a day, everyday, but I'm at around 1300 paragon on S22 after playing since January with no specific intention of paragon farming)

    Your input on setups for Impale - runes, choices, sets, RoRG (yes or no) and budget solutions is more than welcome. Thanks in advance, guys and ... swift daggers!

    submitted by /u/CasualHerald to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite monk build and why? Mine is inna Generator I wish it was stronger I like punching monsters in the face

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Season 23 Pre-planning (Barbarian)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    This is my first post here. I've been playing D3 since December (Season 22) and already got a good grasp of what's with the Whirlwind/Rend build, so I'm pretty familiar with how to set it up mid-game or more.

    My issue relies with the following fact. I've started Season 22 With a Strafe DH, switching to a GoD DH and then testing all of the classes, reducing my favorites to Barbarian and DH. (it took me with a power level to 70 about 8h of gameplay time to get the Haedric's gift)

    I plan on playing both this season, but I'm faced with the following question:

    If I start and get the Haedric's gift with the DH (Unhallowed essence), I get easier completion to Haedric since getting Impale going needs a Karlei's Point in the cube. That also means perhaps easier bounties and keys, split between gearing up the Impale and Multishot builds.
    This implies gambling the items for the barbarian whenever I can gear up the DH to both farm and push for some basic gem upgrades.

    If I start and get the Haedric's gift with the Barb (Wastes set), I'd have both speed and push builds on the same setup skills (WW + Rend), but getting the gift looks from my perspective as a harder endeavor, since I'll need a barb with LoD and Barb feels less of low tier killer until getting the basic items to be able to complete the Haedric + Ambo cube + Istvan Dual Blades.

    Presuming I'd go with the Haedric's gift as a Barb, how could I optimize this pre-Gift Haedric segment to avoid farming for legendaries and LoD before? (This is the land of barbarians on reddit, if nobody from here can provide a good route, I could easily start as DH, but I'm experimenting with less characters, since I wanna focus my efforts on one or two builds top this season, not spread apart as in the last season).

    Also the late game as a barbarian is a satisfying experience, so I'll play a barbarian (female) too for sure, regardless.

    Thanks in advance and looking up to your opinion, advice, input and critique.

    submitted by /u/CasualHerald to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get vengeful wind help!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I've been reading some posts about this weapon but I'm seriously wondering if there is something I'm missing. I've spent nearly 2000 DB's upgrading fist weapon rares and I still have yet to get vengeful wind. I literally have 15 copies of some of the other legendary fist weapons and it's really starting to get frustrating to the point where I feel like I must be missing something. I'm playing solo non-seasonal and I'm new to the game.

    submitted by /u/physikos12 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard speedrun

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Anyone have tips for a console wizard trying to do the campaign in under an hour for the conquest?

    submitted by /u/Mikatatadorin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get stronger?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    I started D3 a few weeks ago and I've followed the Crusader Heavens Fury build below and have now completed it as per the guide for GR Solo Speed apart from the level 150 legendary gems.

    Link (GR Solo Speed):

    https://maxroll.gg/guides/aov-heavens-fury-crusader-guide

    How do I get stronger? My paragon level is 850 but I still get one shotted in T16 Nephalem Rifts! I see people speeding through a lot higher and not being touched.

    Am I doing something wrong or is there a way for me to get a lot stronger but I'm missing it?

    Any help would be great! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DoyleG to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment