• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Diablo Spirit barrage-casual gr speeds

    Diablo Spirit barrage-casual gr speeds


    Spirit barrage-casual gr speeds

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Hi all, After some advice on a build I am working with.

    I am using the 3pc bonus for crimsons but also using voos, barber and sacred harvester.

    I was wondering if these 3 weapon bonus are good to use together or if it is counter productive.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/scraf-11193/hero/119553233 +Barber is active but not showing in cube

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xScraf to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Whats wrong? Glass cannon and Nope

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    So im just now getting above Lv70 GR, and ive been dying over and over on a literal single hit whenever i try to go above Torment 13 or above, in either rifts or bounties. What is wrong with my build (besides the double stacked Skull Grasp, im aware) thats not letting me stay alive? Id like to keep the BK set and the Waste set intact, yes knowing LR and Slanderer do just a bit more.

    https://www.d3planner.com/275470584

    submitted by /u/mini-jug to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 14, 2020

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Lack of dmg with LoD hydra build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hi guys. i'm playing wizard this season with LoD hydra build. I'm doing ok solo, i have no problem with clearing gr100 in 5-6min. (110gr in 14:57 is my record). But whenever I'm playing in groups, I feel like i don't have enough dmg compared to others, especially when i'm looking at players with similar paragon. For example, it takes me 2-3 times longer to kill an elite pack/clear trash

    Here is my current setup, what should I change to improve it? I know that I don't have all the augments yet, but it shouldn't make such difference

    https://www.d3planner.com/278423808

    submitted by /u/Asarielll to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Nat RF or Nat Marauder Sentry

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I've been using Nat Marauder Sentry https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-natalya-marauder-sentry-build , really been enjoying it. Capped out at solo GR 106. Wasn't getting upgrades. Decided to switch to Nat RF https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-rapid-fire-build-with-natalyas-vengeance. Augmented several items with lvl 100 gems, it's got better augments than my sentry build does now. I'm not getting the damage out of Nat RF that I was with Nat Marauder Sentry build. I have my CDR at 37.33% which is just short of 100% up time on Vengeance.

    Anyone have experience with both builds? Pointers? Not sure what I am doing wrong with Nat RF...

    submitted by /u/--EMP-- to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Any useable necro build with Rimeheart?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I think the answer is no, but I have a primal Rimeheart I really want to use, so figured I'd at least ask the community for any ideas.

    Just started a necro, playing HC, and it feels like there are lots of options for freezing. Corpse explosion, skeletons, golem, etc. I know the proc rate on Rime is low, but is there any way to make it viable?

    submitted by /u/PicpoulBlanc to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    100 GR Speeds Help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I have pretty good gear, but I need my legendary gems up to push higher, as well as get other legendary gems to level 110 or 115 or so for augments. I also need paragon, so if anyone with 1100 or so paragon can carry me through 100 GR Speeds, that would be much appriciated

    submitted by /u/AtomicPussyEater to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Which one would you use for LOD Mages?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    New to Diablo finished the campaign (seasonal - console)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Any advice on what to do next and what beginner builds I can do?

    submitted by /u/Mr_RamenSlurper to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 14] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Legendary Ring of Emptiness Roll Advice

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Got a ring of emptiness, need advice what to re-roll into my socket?

    +102-195 Damage

    +596 Intelligence

    Critical Hit Damage 29%

    Critical Hit Chance 4.5%

    submitted by /u/Kelsiferous to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Meteor Firebird Build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Is anyone of you playing this build? I tried it out but I'm almost unable to play it cause it's so squishy and I'm instantly dead. Dunno if it's cause of lack of gear or if I'm just playing it wrong. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/haftting to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    At para 1010 need a gear boost I cant push farther than GR 80 atm

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment