• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Diablo Can anyone help me power lvl my Demonhunter

    Diablo Can anyone help me power lvl my Demonhunter


    Can anyone help me power lvl my Demonhunter

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Message me if you can help me out

    submitted by /u/Early-Turnover-6604 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    AOV vs ahkan/inv bomb

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I feel fairly geared but extremely squishy as AOV shotgun, past my comfort zone. I've been toying with trying to gear out an ahkan bombardment and I've never played it before. I've watched a few vids on each and read alot of posts on this form. I feel like I know most pros and cons but I would love to know before I spend time and resources if bombardment is generally more tanky?

    submitted by /u/WhiteWindHD to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Low level doing to story on torment

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Seasonal Journey for GoD Demon Hunter

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    The only things left for me to do is one conquest,, augment and a set dungeon.

    I have tried UE set dungeon, got 3/6 as my best for primary objective, did Natalya's Vengeance and I couldn't keep my Rain of Vengeance up a lot.

    What is the absolute easiest set dungeon? For Barb, Crusader, Wizard or DH?

    I completed Avarice and Divinity, any suggestions for builds to do Speed Demon or Boss Mode? Again, character is not a factor.

    And I have never augmented anything. As a GoD DH clearing GR 85 what should I augment?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD Seasonal Demon Hunter

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I am using all the tips everyone gave me and I'm doing amazing. Here's the thing, I feel tanky enough and I do a lot of damage. I found a primal Dawn today, and was wondering what to reroll on it. Here's the stats:

    +1365-1700 Holy Damage +1000 Dexterity +7.0% Attack Speed +130% Critical Hit Damage +1.50% Hatred per Second

    Reduce cooldown of vengeance by 65% +12% Maximum Discipline Sockets (0)

    My discipline is not a problem, but I'm rifting at 75, I do tend to run out of hatred but only when there is no enemies.

    Also, I think it's important to bring up I have no CoE not even cubed, but I still get the CoE benefit. I have primal focus and ancient restraint with elusive ring cubed.

    May be trivial, but here's info of my follower

    Enchantress with Smoking Thurble focus Ancient Goldskin Spaulders of Zakara Anciet Cain's Scrivener Cain's Habit Cain's Travelers Ancient Krede's Flame Avarice Band Nemesis Bracers The Flavor of Time Ancient Broken Crown

    So, what do I reroll if anything on Dawn?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment