• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Diablo Visual comparison for Barbarian between D4, D3 and D:I.

    Diablo Visual comparison for Barbarian between D4, D3 and D:I.


    Visual comparison for Barbarian between D4, D3 and D:I.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Custom made Diablo coffee table

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Returning d2 player, please help

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Hello. I recently purchased D2 after like 15 years of not playing it.

    I got it to let me update the game, and I can play single player without issue. When I log into the battle.net version I go for a short period of time (1 minute or so) without problem, then I will get a huge lag spike. Everything will freeze, and the party will move on without me. I may die. The game stays frozen for approximately 30 seconds to a minute before I can resume.

    What do I need to do? I don't believe it to be my internet, as it can handle numerous other modern games without problem. The game is as old as time, so I doubt its my computer. As previously stated, I can run single player without problem. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Aylek4438
    [link] [comments]

    Please remove the randomly generated gloomy hazes in rifts that wash out everything. It makes the game look like crap, mono-color, and makes it hard to see.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Hardcore Season Powerleveling please?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    I need someone to power level me and my wife so we can finish the conquests and work on the achievements also. We are playing on NA PC And would be greatly appreciative if anyone could help us out! Thank you all!!

    submitted by /u/kyronami1
    [link] [comments]

    help me decide please

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    hi all, i need a bit of help as i dont know who else to ask.

    im a barb player ever since d2 and also in d3 for endless hours and builds.

    i would like to start a new class to invest in.

    so i cant decide between Demon hunter, witch doctor and sorcereress.

    im playing only lod or lon builds if that makes a difference.

    any advise which and why would be awesome as it will take at least 80 hours of my life away again haha

    thank you all!!

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Curve-51
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to re roll on an extra one of these I had, and after two rolls got this bad boy. I know it didn't get perfect stats, but I re rolled already for cdr on it. This is the first time I've ever gotten a primal I can actually use in a build, and I can't wait to see how far I can push.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    If I download Diablo 3 onto my ps5 can I play online with someone who's playing it on the ps4?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    I asked my friend to get Diablo 3 on the ps4 but I just upgraded to the ps5. Can we still play together?

    submitted by /u/mike1883
    [link] [comments]

    World Premiere Gladiator Paragon Tree

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Can you play Diablo 3 adventure mode offline on console?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment