• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Diablo My Diablo 3 playtrue on the my channel

    Diablo My Diablo 3 playtrue on the my channel


    My Diablo 3 playtrue on the my channel

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Season 22 | Speed 99+ AND T16 Frozen Orb Build Guide (Delsere's Magnum Opus) | 2.6.10 PTR

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Why is Barrel of Spikes the only usable Bombardment Rune (Question/Discussion)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Just wanted to open up a discussion as to why Barrel of Spikes is the only rune that actually does damage.

    The other runes are neat, but they do next to nothing compared to Barrel of Spikes. Why is this? Have the other runes ever been used, when were they? This is a common theme in most runes, there is one sometimes two runes that actually do something and the rest of them do nothing.

    Let the discussion begin!

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    LF fellow DHs to learn and get some help

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Sup,

    I was gone for around ~2 years and decided to come back to D3 since I enjoy the ability to play in short bursts and just zone out after work and stuff.
    I always played Monk and Barb, so now I wanted to get the hang of the DH since hes a good speedy soloclass and I still can gather some gear for a Monk.

    I just finished my GoD set with all the keyitems but still got a lot of questions and stuff to catch up, so I enjoy the fact, that I can play a bit on this season and geht back into it, before the new season drops.

    Long story short: Always looking for some fellow DHs or other guys and gals who wanna play from time to time or are up for some noob questions here and there.
    Playing on PC, morfer#2345

    submitted by /u/jaaqov to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone a console Barbarian?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I recently got D3 on the switch because it slots more nicely into my current work/life schedule. Are there any major build differences between PC and console that I should know about before climbing rifts?

    submitted by /u/VagooPonos to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Wastes WhirlRend barb--why spam rend?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Been watching various videos/builds on the Wastes whirlwind/rend barb set. In every video, the players say that they are spamming rend while whirlwinding but are not saying why.

    I don't understand this. If whirlwind applies rend, why manually spam it too? Can anyone please offer some insight?

    submitted by /u/Jibeker to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment