• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Diablo Danctuary Podcast #4: Season 22 PTR with Annacake, Bluddshed, Raxxanterax, Rhykker & ThaPChild

    Diablo Danctuary Podcast #4: Season 22 PTR with Annacake, Bluddshed, Raxxanterax, Rhykker & ThaPChild


    Danctuary Podcast #4: Season 22 PTR with Annacake, Bluddshed, Raxxanterax, Rhykker & ThaPChild

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Quick guide for the fastest goblin farming build in the game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Finding a digital copy of Diablo 1

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm currently looking To get Diablo one because I really wanna play it before I pick you up at two but for some reason It's not available i was wondering if any of you guys know A good place where I could buy a digital copy of the Diablo one? Thank you,

    submitted by /u/HackerMan55
    [link] [comments]

    About new sets...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I haven't played seasonal in a long time and I was wondering. When blizzard add a new set or tweak existing sets, is it only available in the season first and then rolled to non-season when it's over or is it added to non-seasonal immediately too? thanks

    submitted by /u/heartlessphil
    [link] [comments]

    any tips on how to fix this issue?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/8oQXQTw

    So I'm trying to get LoD running on my Win 10 PC and I'm running into the issue seen above.

    I'm doing compatibility mode for XP (service pack 3), administrator mode, and have the override high DPI scaling behaviour box checked. Anything else I should be doing?

    submitted by /u/bookslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the final day in my 650+ hour, 4000 Paragon SSF Hardcore grind! Come party with us! [Twitch]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Live at 11:00am PST on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/echohack

    Expected time for 4,000 paragon: ~5:00pm to ~7:00pm

    This season I took on an incredible challenge to achieve 4,000 paragon by playing SSF only, hardcore seasonal. Since July 3rd, I've completed over 8000+ rifts, collected over 200+ primals, and lost 2 characters (lag/disconnect deaths). I've found some perfect loot, and had enough free time to think about creating gamer toliets that give you loot, while you toot.

    This grind has seriously been one of the most difficult things I've set out to accomplish in my entire life. It's been a test of physical and mental endurance every single day for 3.5 months.

    I'd love to have you all drop by the livestream and party with us as we make our way through the final levels today.

    To my knowledge, I will be only the 2nd person in the world to have completed this grind. Leviathan was the first to complete this grind during season 21.

    Finally, thank you to everyone who has dropped by the stream during this season and relentlessly supported this grind. I could not have done this without your friendship and support.

    I dropped some of the builds and mechanics I've used for this grind below. Feel free to drop by and ask me any questions, I'd be happy to help you on your own Diablo 3 grind.

    Builds

    DH GoD Solo GR Speed: https://www.d3planner.com/755487646

    DH GoD t16: https://www.d3planner.com/456258972

    DH GoD Pools: https://www.d3planner.com/882414170

    Season 21 SSF Blog (Mechanics and Details): https://medium.com/@echohack/diablo-3-season-21-ssf-hardcore-guide-8280ad32baf6

    submitted by /u/echohack4
    [link] [comments]

    What is the darkest piece of the story/lore that you love?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I've always loved everything about King Leorics story. What's your fav? Or maybe something much more obscure.

    submitted by /u/b100mpanda
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    PTR crashing

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I'm trying to play the PTR but my game keeps freezing then crashes is this happening to anyone else? I don't get no error code or anything

    submitted by /u/Daza88
    [link] [comments]

    Skeletons movement

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    100% non important comment.

    BUT! I was watching once again some D4 gameplay and I realized about something that really pissed me off too in D3. Those skeletons that move like dancing, dragging the sword...coming at you like puppets.... instead of a menacing fierce skeleton like we had in diablo 1 & 2 or those that we could also see in Skyrim or Dark Souls.

    Now, is it just me? Doesnt kill the mood for you all too? Nobody else wants to see this fix for D4?

    submitted by /u/Ramplerz
    [link] [comments]

    how much is a collectors box worth?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    hi all, quick question: doing a winter clean and I just came across a diablo 3 collectors box (white box, complete, game never used, but not sealed). it's literally gathering dust here, I'm looking to get rid of it. how much can I fetch for it? just want to make sure I don't give it away for peanuts if it's worth anything...

    submitted by /u/aoleks
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Shogukusha?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    The assasins martial arta grand charm is called Shogukusha's. Always wondered who is Shogukusha. I couldn't find anything on google on this

    submitted by /u/punk_ninja_robot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment