• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Diablo How do you feel about Diablo 1 in 2020?

    Diablo How do you feel about Diablo 1 in 2020?


    How do you feel about Diablo 1 in 2020?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Do you feel it's too dated to play? Or that it's important for fans to begin with. Besides it's major influence, do you think it's still a good game?

    submitted by /u/b100mpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Ok, so I'm no longer at countryside so that means I had to make another Zealer cuz at home I use a slightly older version of the game (1.12 instead of 1.13) and I can't change it thanks to Wine and the fact that I have no idea how to change versions like that, 1.14d does not work at all. Played through Normal and Nightmare fine, but now not PI's destroy me in hell, everything does. Any tips?

    Here's how I put the skills:

    20 Sacrifice

    16 Zeal

    20 Fanaticism

    10 Holy Shield (1 to its Prereqs, Charge is useful sometimes for the speed)

    1 Defiance

    1 Sanctuary (1 to its Prereqs)

    178 Strength and Dex (with the bonuses)

    120 Vitality

    15 Energy

    Items I use:

    Naj's Circlet

    A Rare Chaos Armor with +Defense per Clvl socketed with a 15% IAS Jewel

    Sureshill Frost (157% ED)

    Ancient's Pledge Targe (I have like 81% to Cold Resist and 86% to the other resists with this shield if I remove it I'll have very very bad resists)

    Goblin Toe

    Laying of Hands

    Hwanin's Blessing (needed Prevent Monster Heal)

    Manald Heal

    A Rare Ring with 7dex and 114AR

    Magical Amulet with 19dex and 14%MF

    So if you haven't seen the question, how can I improve?

    submitted by /u/DoritoFan80
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Season 22 - Crazy Fast Necro Speed Build

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Larzuk was the greatest Diablo NPC ever.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    He was a real man of the future, that Larzuk. He avoided sickness by washing his hands before meals according to Nialthak. He tried inventing cannons according to Qual-Khek. He tried making hot air balloons according to Malah.

    But he was still a traditional enough man to notice a woman's womanliness. He asked if all Amazons were so...big.

    And he showed great empathy and concern for his fellow Barbarians, he wished he could be fighting alongside them if they didn't need weapons so badly.

    And oh yeah, there's his ability to add sockets to weapons, I guess.

    I challenge anyone to find an NPC more amusing than Larzuk.

    submitted by /u/kyrtuck
    [link] [comments]

    Chat appears to be fixed in D2 as of 10/15/2020!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Rejoice!

    submitted by /u/Mike01Hawk
    [link] [comments]

    [D4] Skill System that would be cool

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    This is the skill system I would like to see in D4. Characters have two kinds of skills: (actual) Skills and Masteries.

    • Skills: These are D2 equivalent of adding one point to a skill in order to progress on the skill tree, unlock it for further upgrade or getting the skill as a one point wonder. In D3 equivalent of active and passive skills, as well as runes.
    • Each character have around 35-40 skills. Skills are distributed in a big skill tree. Each skill only have one point and you have a total of 15-16 points to distribute. You start with some skill points and get more as you complete objectives in the world, kill act bosses and so on.
    • Every skill can be used in two ways: It can be added to your active skill bar or added as a passive skill. Yeah I think the sorceress enchant system should just be feature of the skill system. For balance sake the game would limit how many passive you can equip.
    • You can freely swap skills between active and passive slots, allowing plenty of experimentation. Changing which skills you know, however, requires a respec.
    • The number 15/16 points is not a coincidence. In D2 a typical exercise when making a build is dividing your skill points in two categories: 95 points required to max 5 skills (19*5), and 15 points used to progress in the tree and get one-point-wonders. In D3 you sort of have 16 points (6 actives + 6 runes + 4 passives).

    • Masteries: These are D2 equivalent of the 95 skill points you distribute among the skills you want to max. There is no equivalent of this in D3.
    • Every character have 6 masteries. They should get enough points to max one mastery and get halfway through another. You get masteries points with levels. For example sorceress could get Fire, Cold and Lightning as it's main damage masteries; as well Insight (max mana and mana regen), Warcast (casting speed, health and spells that govern close quarters) and Conjuring (duration of lingering spells and debuffs).
    • Most skills are governed by multiple masteries simultaneously. Using D2 as example, Hydra would be Fire/Conjuring. Frost Nova Cold/Warcast. Not all skills scale the same. Like Dark Souls, you could have grades to communicate the scaling. For example, Frozen Orb would be Cold Mastery C, while Blizzard would be Cold Mastery A.
    • Mastery is a transparent and intuitive substitute of synergies. Unlike synergy, you may want to get some points in some masteries even if you have very few skills on it for the sake of the stat bonus they provide.
    • Masteries should be integrated in itemization (ex: +X Cold Mastery amulet). This would be D4 equivalent of +skill tree affixes. Certain unique items could also have legendary affix that scales with masteries.

    I think this is nice middle ground between D2 and D3 skill system. It certainly is closer to D2 though and I would think of it as a modern version of that system.

    submitted by /u/italofoca
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a throwback season

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    It's dumb, but I would LOVE to see them do a season that was just straight Launch Diablo 3, or even just Pre-2.0. As it was... with all the flaws and imperfections. I would love to see how players build, knowing everything that we do now, and seeing how well they would fare against the Insta-kill nightmare bees in ACT II, or the soul stealing floor fire from Act III. I know the game is about progression, but still, I think it would be nice to let newer player see where we started from and truly appreciate how far we've come.

    submitted by /u/Wowwoww1
    [link] [comments]

    Is 5 minutes a normal rift on torment 15 okay?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    First time barbarian

    I haven't slotted any gems yet but I do have a the completed seismic slam build,

    Do you guys recommend me drop it down some? Or do you think 5-6 minutes is efficient enough usually?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/howisit34
    [link] [comments]

    Beta?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Has anyone heard anything on the beta or when the release window is? Link's would greatly be appreciated. 🙏🙏🤘🤘

    submitted by /u/andrewmon226
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with diablo 3?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I bought this game a few days ago and so far I was having a blast with the story, killing undead and demons left and right with traps and mighty magic and dodging everything they throw at my way.... Until I realized that I haven't lost a single drop of hp in all the playthrough. I thought this game was easy but... Holy shit, what is this? I was literally believing that I was playing epicly but turns out that the enemies barely do any damage. I read that the real game starts after the story mode, but I can LITERALLY WALK TO THE EXIT AND RUSH TOWARDS THE BOSS, the regular enemies are just annoying.

    What is even the purpouse of this? There's no threat, there's no difficulty. I feel like I'm stomping on ants because the plots requires me to do so. This is more like playing make-believe with action figures.

    This is the first Diablo game I play, are you telling me that the legendary diablo series are all about grinding?

    submitted by /u/Alsentar
    [link] [comments]

    My Diablo III playtru on my channel

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment