• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Diablo My gf wanted to match her chicken lol

    Diablo My gf wanted to match her chicken lol


    My gf wanted to match her chicken lol

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Treasure Goblin Cosplay by Bio Cosplay

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I happy that Diablo is going for open world route

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    There was one huge thing that I disliked about Diablo 3 is that the late maps where very narrow and linear. Diablo 3 first act was most memorable and fun because the map were huge. There was lot of opportunity for exploration. The problem with modern open world design is repetition and lack of new content via big ass maps. What I hope is that Diablo team does not make it very big because big maps are very hard to fill with good content. I just hope there is good balance.

    submitted by /u/beetleking88
    [link] [comments]

    [Meta] Banner - Diablo IV?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Shouldn't the banner be Diablo IV?

    Necro DLC felt like it was a decade ago. Is there any cool Lilith graphics or something from the D4 cinematic that could be a new banner?

    submitted by /u/scalebirds
    [link] [comments]

    Found a gem this morning - diablo 2 + lord of destruction expansion set

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Suggestion for how to play Diablo 1

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Considering grabbing it on GoG. It's like 10 bucks with the Hellfire Mod. Is the hellfire mod the best way to play it? Does it add content to the game or what? After 15 years of playing Diablo I've never played the first game and want to make the first playthrough as good as possible. Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/HighOfTheTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Worrying thoughts about Witch Doctor in D4

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    After seeing another Diablo Immortal trailer which yet does not feature the WD, which is my favorite is really sad. Seing how people base the reasoning on either a racist or cultural reason from the chinese government.

    Although i do not care much for D:I, i worry now that the WD class will not make a return in D4. I do not agree that it is similar to the necromancer, not any more than the barbarian is similar to the crusader, the voodoo theme and spiritual spells is what really got me hooked to the class, and using reanimated corpses and fetishes instead of just skeletons in different forms, is so much cooler IMO.

    I really hope that D4 gets the Smash Ultimate treatment and just brings every class, which i dont see any problem with, let me know what do you think! (typed on phone so there might be some wierd autocorrects since english isnt my first language)

    tl;dr i have the feeling that wd will be excluded from D4 and i hope they give D4 the Smash Ultimate treatment!

    submitted by /u/iBombeBoB
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I am playing Diablo 3 on the PS4 and I am playing as a Demon Hunter. I have always liked the "Rapid Fire" ability with "Withering Fire" rune on it. I cannot seem to find a build anywheres on the internet that shows anything on it for a build. Does anyone have any suggestions for my withering fire build? Also try to go easy on me with abbreviations, I am kind of a newer player and I don't understand builds. (I.E Instead of saying N.B for Natalyas Build, just type out Natalyas Build please.) Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/xFZxLegendTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to roll ww/rend, and this was my first primal. Is this real life?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    How to play Mundunugu set?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I am trying the WD, im paragon 1241 and I just got the gears for the WD (barber, full set, Traveller, RoE, all gems to level 85, I have 8 augments to level 75)

    I am still trying to do a GR100 but i cant since i always run out of time, the build does not do any damage

    I just had a "forest" map level 1 and battle field level 2 and I finihsed in 15m 14 seconds

    i really dont understand how that build is played, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/TCGSuperStore
    [link] [comments]

    Why did D3 get a lot of hate when it came out?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I've been out of the loop with gaming the last few years to say the least but recently got back into it as a hobby after (hopefully) beating addiction.

    I just got a PS3 and it seems fun. I don't think it's the epic ness of when I was a child. But it's not bad, D1 I loved for the horror, D2 for the system build. So why in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/panda1986panda
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Maltheal and a Certain Action He Performed (Spoiler)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    During the fight with Maltheal, he summoned the Black Soulstone and embedded them within himself.

    Let's assume he won the fight....

    Would he have been able to withstand 'consuming' Diablo and the other Prime Evils? Would he have eventually been taken over by their souls?

    Another dumb question.... assuming he would have been able to withstand absorbing the PE's, would Maltheal been accepted back into the rank of Angels and Heaven or would he have been permanently exiled?

    submitted by /u/WailingHost
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 graphics

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    So I'm noticing that in dark areas of diablo 3 my game is starting to look weird. I'm also noticing it in insurgency when it's night time and some in GTFO. I'm not sure if it's a setting on my display or my GPU has a setting to correct it. I have a EVGA RTX 2070 Super and a Dell 32" S3220DGF monitor.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/BSbYStt

    submitted by /u/TehPabz187
    [link] [comments]

    Why is D4 listed for pre-order?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Link

    Diablo IV is approaching us with its premiere. Now it's a great opportunity to pre-order it as its features promise a great, old-school Diablo experience that we all fell in love back in the days.

    submitted by /u/Devx35
    [link] [comments]

    Most sought after role for 4 man groups apart from DH and Barb?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys, after levelling up and fully gearing up a GoD DH and a zBarb I'd like to start another class, mainly for group meta play and I was wondering which class would be the best for that, i.e. who is the most sought after for group pushes:

    • Mundungu WD
    • AoV Sader
    • Necro (I don't know which build would be used for pushes but I like LoD for Speeds)
    • Tempest Rush/ zMonk

    I like playing all classes equally as much, which is why I'm asking which role would be the best for public games 4s.

    submitted by /u/zachsheldon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help me kill T4 Malthael for journey Ch4?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Playing on PC

    Blizz tag is TheBluestChu#1792

    It's the last challenge I need for chapter 4 and I can't beat him for the life of me.

    submitted by /u/GreenChuJelly
    [link] [comments]

    What is your fastest rift completion time you can remember?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    ive been playing around with a Rend Barb speedrunning build on my twitch stream and only just completed my first under 2 mins run, but i was curious, What is some of your fastest times? i wonder what the FASTEST completion time on t16+ is?

    submitted by /u/Drachen_Von_Rot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment