• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Diablo Spirit barrage mechanics?

    Diablo Spirit barrage mechanics?


    Spirit barrage mechanics?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Currently running mundunugu witch doctor and am pushing around 115 no problems, but i'm still not sure how im supposed to be using spirit barrage correctly with gazing demise and the barber. Do I keep holding down the spirit. barrage button or keep tapping it, or is there a proper way to use the ability to do the most damage?

    submitted by /u/RavageHD to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What should I reroll? LoD poison scythe/carnival crystallization

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Perma wrath without zodiacs.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Is it possible to have perma wrath without zodiacs? If so, what cdr would it require?

    My math says that I need 77% cdr. I'm not sure that's right.

    submitted by /u/Tomogram to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 31, 2020

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Ancient Dawn

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    What is the best way to farm for Primal Ancient Dawn (Legendary hand crossbow)?

    submitted by /u/jerichoonate to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 70 Monk basics help

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Heyo, I've played 2 seasons extensively (Wiz+DH), and decided to tackle Monk for my third diablo season. I hit level 70 and got the Monkey King set and started moving toward LTK build but I'm having a lot of issues with Resource management and just figuring out how to play when I'm undergeared. My previous toons had fairly straightforward build progression, but so far, Monk is feeling a lot more complex..

    Build so far

    T6 is fairly easy, but T10 kills me in a heartbeat.

    1. What gear is my first priority to obtain?
    2. How do you keep up stacks of Sweeping Wind while trying to maintain a reasonable pace through rifting/farming? Feels like I lose stacks just traveling between mobs unless I stop to fight every ad, which wastes a ton of time.
    3. How do you manage Spirit? Basic punching seems boring and extremely inefficient - I find myself just holding M1 until I get enough Spirit to LTK, and then holding M1 again... not the most engaging gameplay, and building Spirit back up takes a lot of time out of farming. I've never had resource issues this badly on my previous toons TT_TT
    4. Is there a lower skill cap build I can try to get more basics down? I have all of the Justice set and 4 pc of Illyana.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mindovermacabre to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to improve my build? (SWK Tempest Monk)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Any builds for doing TX in less than 2 min?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I've been looking but cant find any suggestions

    submitted by /u/Luckylars to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions, please?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, a returning WD player from mid Season 20, trying to run a Barbarian Whirlrend build this Season, cuz why not. I would like to push past my past record of GR90 solo, but so far I've been clearing GR30's under 4 minutes. This is my build at the moment, any of you guys kind enough to check it out and leave some suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Mixitrion94 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    WD Build

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Heyo it would be nice if you guys can critique my WD build so i can look at things to work on. im currently pushing gr110.

    https://www.d3planner.com/734623903

    submitted by /u/_Streaker_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    MD BBV rain dance

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    (for gr100+) does big bad voodoo rain dance affect the damage of spirit barrage, because in the 6 piece bonus it says "spirit barrage deals 20,000% increased damage plus an additional % equal to 5 times your mana regen /sec" so im assuming the more mana regen more damage?,

    or is it better to keep ghost trance?

    submitted by /u/_Streaker_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What do you gamble for after getting all your pieces? (help with build also)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    This is my monk

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Jwad-1704/hero/123782514

    I can push GR85 with ease but I'm a little worried to try pushing higher because I still get hit pretty hard by some stuff. What do I even gamble for at this point? I'm guessing this is the point where I'm just playing for ancients / primals but I don't really know the best route to go. Any help would be appreciated, I know my rolls aren't perfect. Thanks to this community for all the help.

    submitted by /u/gogosuperman to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is GR105 a typical breakpoint?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Am on my 2nd season now playing WD spirit barrage . Last season, i played LOD WOL monk and for some reason the experience is the same when transitioning from GR100 to GR107 where the challenge significantly increases and I become 'squishy' compared to 105. Where a 5 minute rift ends up not even finishing at all.

    Without going through the builds, does the following apply?

    1. Need to augment
    2. Need to ensure all equipments are ancient with satsifactory rolls
    3. Need to increase toughness or vit

    With that, is it typical to pause and go lower again and farm till better equipment are available the augment? Again this is for transitioning to greater than GR 105?

    Thanks, Ryan

    submitted by /u/Ryan_Sumera to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Raiment of a Thousand Storms

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    So, I have managed to pull 3 separate primals for the Raiment set and have ancients for most of the rest of the build. I didn't have any intent of running this at all but now it feels like the universe is saying I should! I understand how the build is more or less supposed to work but I am having a hard time running anything that is too challenging at the moment. Once I get above around GR105 I feel like I just fall off and die a lot.

    I know it isn't a "meta" build right now but does anyone have any tips for running this build? Or any variations that I should try running? For reference I am running the icy-veins build pretty much to the T and am paragon 1250 this season.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/The_Brumble to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 31] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    My lod scythe meta build always be CCed

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Without the ice climbers boots in meta setup of lod scythe, i experienced my char always be cced by slow, freeze (stoned) and so for.

    How to avoid it ?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Console Specific T16 Farming Build Query

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Hey All,

    I've been running LoD Corpse Explosion casually this season. Up to 800 PR with 3/4 of my gear now Ancients. I'm comfortably completing GR90.

    I'm at a point where speed farming T16s would be beneficial in order to try and target some specific drops.

    I was wondering what would be considered the most console friendly speed builds. I've full sets in my stash ready to be altered for this purpose.

    I've seen some cool guides on YT, but many are most efficient when numlocking can be used.

    submitted by /u/HDFREW to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment