• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Diablo SWK TR Monk Resource Management

    Diablo SWK TR Monk Resource Management


    SWK TR Monk Resource Management

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    First time monk this s21. Been enjoying myself and wondering why i didn't use monks before. Anyway, i have POJ build that i so far pushed to gr 122. I'm at 1700 paragon and noticed that i may be able to push maybe 3 more gr with it.

    I do have a stand by SWK gear that i intend to use once i need to push more gr. Problem is i don't seem to know how to use the build as i keep running out of spirit. I'm on ps4 so it would be very hard for me to link my build in the planner, but i know the important stats i have.

    Cdr is around 55%, rcr is 52%, chc and chd is at 51% and 500%, AD is at 93%, cold damage is 40%.

    I tried using it in gr105 and it does feel stronger than my poj but i kept losing juice the whole gr! I can finish it at 105 but i know i can't be going like that if i want to push. So maybe someone can offer help. Maybe share experience when you first switch to swk for poj. Is my rcr still lacking or am i just playing it wrong?

    I'm looking at cubing pride's fall and swap bane of the stricken with molten wildebeest for the 30% rcr while not taking damage. I'll lose the defensive shoulder on the cube though. Will this work?

    submitted by /u/Maxie616 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Zdps Witch doctor

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Has anyone theorycrafted with the new set? If so, how viable is it? Although i dont see it outcompeting the already established zdps classes, how far could you take zwd? Please speculate and link builds if you have theorized/tested zdps wd for patch 2.6.9!

    submitted by /u/iBombeBoB to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on Primal calamity if anything? Already has Ramaladni gift for socket

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Best armor setup

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I was wondering what the best armor setup was for a necromancer and where could I get it.

    submitted by /u/r6isstockholmsyndrom to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on primal lamentation

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Having trouble posting a picture. Here is my d3planner.d3planner

    I was think weapon throw to life per fury spent

    Edit: or should I go weapon throw to 15% life? That increases my toughness by quite a bit

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does Incense Torch of the Grand Temple effect stack?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    If I have on in the cube and one equipped will the WoL damage increase stack?

    submitted by /u/gloku_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Rift Guardians as spirit barrage

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Quick question about rift guardians with the spirit barrage build. Just like everyone I'm using the ring of emptiness and locust swarm on trash.

    But do you keep it up on guardians too? Or do you just only cast spirit barrage?

    submitted by /u/TourIsOverBoyos to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment