• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Diablo Been looking for a primal weapon for a while now...

    Diablo Been looking for a primal weapon for a while now...


    Been looking for a primal weapon for a while now...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Rhykker and MrLlamaSC talk Diablo 4

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Found on LinkedIn - Blizzard looking for a New Leader to execute the Diablo 4 Business Model.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Do challengers age in the world of Sanctuary?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    As a world between heaven and hell, set as a trial for heroes; Do challengers age normally there? The trial should naturally take an extended period of time, let's say at minimum four years, to complete it. Some may even be in the trial for decades if they lack talent. How does this work? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Butter_Raider
    [link] [comments]

    Deaths and wins from previous Ironman tournament on The Hell 2 mod

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Belzebub - spells for mage?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Just discovered this mod. Had fun for a few lvls as a warrior. Goign to go back to what I know best: Mage.

    Looks like there are a lot of new spells. Anyone have suggestions on the best/most popular couple? Obviously learning every book and testing out skills has a time and gold cost, when I could be doing other things and selling the books of bad spells that I won't use.

    Any advice? Also, I plan to just put all points into Energy. I probably don't need much str or dex?

    submitted by /u/Illsonmedia
    [link] [comments]

    S21 conquests not completing

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I've been running Nephalim Rifts on T10 for 2 days now. Measured my time on my own as well, always under 2 min. But I'm not getting the speed demon conquest. Is there a glitch, or am I doing something wrong? What else must I do, besides complete the rift in under 2min?

    submitted by /u/LivwithaC
    [link] [comments]

    Gear aside, best merc

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Best merc for skellymancer. Almost 100% pure summons build. I've gone for the cold merc from NM because of crowd control.

    Remove gear as a variable and tell me gear aside, what is the best merc for a skellymancer who is in hell.

    Thanks

    Specifically, which of the act 3 NM mercs, there are three

    submitted by /u/ClandestineMovah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment