• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Diablo Primal Ninth Cirri

    Diablo Primal Ninth Cirri


    Primal Ninth Cirri

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Just hit GR100 with Para600 Whirlend barb, what now?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Pretty new D3 player here. Just finished building my whirlend barb and hit GR100 at about 600 paragon. Pretty proud of myself, but it's looking like GR progress is gonna be a bit slower since my DPS is barely enough to get by and I'm starting to feel a bit too squishy for my liking.

    Since I have all the items I like, all the gems I need and rolled their properties as best I can, it kind of seems like a lot of the resources aren't very useful anymore. As far as I can tell the next steps are:

    • Grind for paragon and strength

    Augmentation seems so far away since I've a long way to go to even level my current 3 legendary gems to 150.

    Is there anything I'm missing?

    Thanks!

    Char reference: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/hellhawk123-11365/hero/121463446

    submitted by /u/cijdl584 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [CONSOLE] Question about Odyn's Son and Sever in PoJ Builds

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Good Afternoon fellow monk players.

    After years of playing on PC, I semi recently switched to PS4 just for couch gaming.

    A lot of the time, when playing D3 Seasons on Console, I am left wondering WTF is going on in regards to the seasonal Leaderboards for GR Pushing.

    Right now, Top 2 Monk is SWK Tempest Rush, no surprises.

    However, after Rank 3, the absolute majority run PoJ Tempest Rush with either WKL and Odyn's Son, or WKL and Sever.

    Can you explain the reasoning for this? Odyn's Son I kinda get I guess, using the legendary power for damage ( build stacks Lightning % as well, does not run SoJ) , Sever maybe for the % against demons I guess? What I am getting at is both seem severely worse than either Pig Sticker, Azurewrath or Echoing Fury. Is there something I am missing? The top 50 is full with this.

    I know that some mechanics on Console are different than on PC, which is why Twister Mage is still one of the best builds in general on PS4. Maybe this is another example.

    Many thanks for any insights.

    submitted by /u/HokusSchmokus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pestilence hardcore

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Death

    Does my simulcrum get the bonus to Bonespear from the pestilence set?

    I'm looking to increase the dps so possibly changing ring to Kryspins sentence and changing command skeleton to freezing grasp. I'm changing the pants to golemskin breeches(quicker access to corpses) and adding pestilence boots to keep my set bonus.

    Because of my ability to spawn health globes i figured 25% additional life would always be beneficial in hardcore so I would add insatiable belt.

    I need some advice on another ring please... possibly convention of elements.

    submitted by /u/crumb09 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing tips for 135

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Hey all, been pushing 135 all week and I can't honestly clear it. I'm paragon 1925, max area damage on all pieces, running a great primal FoT (No Cold damage on it though), valla + dawn and I just can't do it. I honestly don't think I can possibly get better gear (besides Cold FoT) so should I just continue grinding Paragon? I've spent at least 800 keys fishing and it's getting really frustrating. Any tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CthulhuOfKosmos to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    LV 68 in act 5, seasonal mode. didn't really know you were supposed to build until a friend of mine told me. I've been getting destroyed by hordes of mobs and wanted to know what I can do to start clearing mobs and actually being able to contest a solo.

    submitted by /u/lilsunnivert to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to be one of the new sets released in the current season (21)? It's called "Gears of Dreadlands" and I have all other full sets, but never seen this one. Just curious :) thx in advance!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    DH GoD stuck at T11/ 12 Please Help

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/365462170

    So I'm having a hard time surviving past T11 level, and I only GR45 or 50 at best. I think my damage is okay, the primal quiver helps even if it doesnt go with my set at all, but I'm still hitting a wall.

    I know i need better gems and rolls. I'm working on the gems but I'm not sure what to roll.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    +dmg or attack speed % ?(Yang's Recurve)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    What would benefit me the most when enchanting?

    Here's a SS of the bow, stats etc..: https://imgur.com/a/20BlUNK

    I was thinking of maxing the +damage but I read somewhere that 2h weps wont benefit as much from that because they already have high base dmg. So maybe attack speed?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ganzah to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    God dh help!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I'm currently play the god dh on the switch so I can't really give you pics of my gear u less I spam pictures I was wondering how I could increase my damage to get past t10 I'm currently sitting at 550k and 28.9m toughness and I don't do enough damage to go past t10 comfortably any advice would help ty

    submitted by /u/DjMfPandaBear to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment