• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Diablo Question about The Shame of Delsere, Paralysis, and Manald Heal

    Diablo Question about The Shame of Delsere, Paralysis, and Manald Heal


    Question about The Shame of Delsere, Paralysis, and Manald Heal

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    So, I'm still doing my lightning build and am now at T13 and seem to be doing pretty well on rifts, usually ending with a fair bit of time left. AFAIK, I should be focussing on attack speed, which is why I opted for a one handed weapon with Myken's Ball of Hate. So, with TSoD making my signature spells attack 50% faster, is that an increase in attack speed?

    Another question I have is with regards to my Archon. I've been told that the LoN ring set doesn't really complement the Archon and was thinking of getting rid of it and going for a different skill, since I'm in elective mode. Any good replacements?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dudewiththebling to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    AoV wrath questions.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Build: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MickHooligan-1368/hero/119728220

    First off, rolls are garbage on many of my pieces; I'm just starting to put together this build. BUT... where exactly does my wrath regeneration properties come from? I seem to basically have none within seconds.

    Is it from cool down and rocking Akarats as much as possible? Am I missing something glaringly obvious? Where do I focus my reforging?

    submitted by /u/IrishUpstart to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    What is the best skillset to run with demon hunter? I'm level 55 but asking for whats best at 70

    submitted by /u/SmellingAlright to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Pentagram T-Shirt...If you want to get it, come to my profile

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    math help needed lads

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Ok here is the conundrum. I have 2 Squirts necklaces, 1 really well rolled non-ancient and the other a crap rolled ancient. Here is the link to d3 planner for Neck1(non-ancient) https://www.d3planner.com/922516669 and here is the link to d3 planner for Neck2(ancient) https://www.d3planner.com/996402326 . Bearing in mind that I hit the 30 frame hydra breakpoint nonetheless due to Focused Mind on enchantress and a primal Tasker and Theo,(link for that here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G2DmFOFccskjfBmohPIch-YAQm8NbPxZGGRRhKb9bPc/edit#gid=0 ) would I be correct to assume that the non-ancient wins? Thanks so much for reading and the help guys, means a lot to a newish LOD Hydra player like myself.

    submitted by /u/ChocolateStarfish101 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment