• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Diablo Shadow Impale thoughts

    Diablo Shadow Impale thoughts


    Shadow Impale thoughts

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm loving the Shadow 6p build and have been using the cold variation because it seems slightly stronger than lightning. I'm curious if there is a stronger variation out there though, possibly with a RoRG(?), and can't find any info for the general consensus on the strongest Shadow Build for solo pushing. Currently I've hit 112 and besides augmenting and a couple more ancients, I want to see if there's a way to push past 115 on gear rolls alone. Any thoughts on the build are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Bracers of Fury

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Just a sanity check. These can roll by spending blood shards, right? I'm starting to wonder if they're extremely rare, I'm having bad luck, or I'm just going about this the wrong way and they're craftable and I just don't have the recipe or something.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/feshak20 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Monk Question

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I'm a relatively new monk player (paragon 90) and have been researching builds to help my character out. I've noticed on several builds that people do not have a primary attack such as Fists of Thunder, Way of Hundred Fists, etc. I'm using Way of Hundred Fists as a primary am I missing something?

    Second question, people keep talking about this Sunwuko armor? How can that be obtained? I've never done season play. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/facepump to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on how to make a janky (but functional) setup while farming stuff for support barb.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Basically just the title. Never played barb and barely know what the skills do. Never really play melee/strength in general to be honest but I'm trying to dip my toes into some supporting and figure this is a good opportunity to play some barb. Just got a fresh power level to 70 and am kind of lost as to where to go from here. For instance I know that as a necro if I happen across a couple key gear pieces I can easily make a janky corpse explosion or mage build to get a big power boost.

    What is that equivalent for barb? Any key gear pieces I should be looking out for? What strats are generally the best for that awkward phase where you kind of just have a pile of random gear?

    submitted by /u/hotgarbo to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Any flagrant mistakes in this build?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    As title says, i'm looking for any flagrant mistake or improvement opportunity. I know I need to be patient and get better items, but maybe there's more I can do with I already have?

    I can currently (barely) do GR90 solo, psn florin_pchh

    https://www.d3planner.com/954095467

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/florin_pch to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Season 21 Speed Build

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment