• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Diablo What builds are you using for solo push s23?

    Diablo What builds are you using for solo push s23?


    What builds are you using for solo push s23?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Just finished my season journey using a speed t13 build version similar to what Filthy Casual suggested and now I'm looking to push further. Thinking of using this but wondering if there are better templates I could follow....

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-rend-build-with-wrath-of-the-wastes

    submitted by /u/vckadath to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Follower for Gr pushing

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    GoD Demon hunter Follower for Gr pushing?

    Just curious what other people are running. I'm currently using the Enchantress for the Cdr and the highest I've completed is 110

    submitted by /u/tuggz70 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Gauntlets

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I found a build on icy veins for a heavens fury build that called for stone Gauntlets in the cube. Once I did this it was actually unplayable. The stacking AS and MS debuff make it impossible. I dont die but it's almost as if my game is lagging. I play on the switch. I feel like this is a bug. If not, this is the absolute worst item in the game.

    submitted by /u/YungBird to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    So I've heard about energy twister+firebird for consoles(which is what I play on). Are there any suggestions for a build setup?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I mostly just want to mess around with it. Right now I've tried swapping in bane of stricken for RG damage, and I'm using forked lightning fire for resource regen.

    I'm not really noticing a big difference but it is nice to not rely on explosive blast all the time

    submitted by /u/failedlogic to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Exploding Palm Runes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Are there builds with Exploding palm that does not use the ice Rune?I want something a lil different than my Diablo 3 buddy. Maybe a Fire variant 🤔

    submitted by /u/JeffsterD to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Apologies for the phone picture, just did my first GR70 and got this, pretty crazy luck. What should I do with it roll-wise?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Need help on what to roll on this Deathwish

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    The stats are as followed:

    • 1522-1833 Poisondmg
    • 986 Int
    • 980 Vit
    • 6% CDR
    • Socket (gifted)

    I thought about Vit into 10% Dmg, but I'm not sure if I won't be too squishy with it then. Or is Poison dmg into cold advisable?

    submitted by /u/_4C1D to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Should I roll strength to CRD on this?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Looking for group

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    I just got Diablo 3 after not playing since 2014. I got it like a week before this new season, but it came back quick and now I'm top 100 barbarian on GR pushes as a whirlrend. 800+ paragon and getting bored farming by myself lol. I play on the Xbox so if any of you all want to do some group runs feel free to dm me

    Edit: wait just realized that I should probably just post this on on the barbarian subreddit lol

    submitted by /u/ZingtotheZang to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Starter necro looking for help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    So i followed a leveling guide and reached lv 70 what gear/weapons/rings should i be looking im looking for any build exept znecro

    submitted by /u/diablomaster1234 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with this?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Typhoon's Veil question

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Best case scenario, you keep all hydra heads alive: You acquire/keep a 20k dmg multiplier... How is that balanced as opposed to 8k from Tal or 9k from LoD?

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Fragment of Destiny Roll Advice

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Please help me decide what to roll here, its almost perfect

    https://imgur.com/a/lcw1PEp

    3054,2 dmg

    1411-1780 cold dmg

    +9%dmg

    +884 int

    7% ias

    regards

    submitted by /u/sal696969 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Tristram Diablos

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment