• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Diablo Top Necromancer Push Build for S21

    Diablo Top Necromancer Push Build for S21


    Top Necromancer Push Build for S21

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 26, 2020

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Best speed build S21?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Fastest speed build for s21, guys?

    Any thoughts??

    submitted by /u/Chemicalzz1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 26] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Priorities? So much to do!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I've consumed a lot of content after returning to the game and I'm not even sure where I should be spending most of my time? There's a ton of "short term" objectives people recommend but don't see how I can do them all at once.

    I setup a ww rend build and I dont know how far I can push yet. I've done GR 100 with 6-8 minutes to spare with a few deaths.

    I augmented 2 items so far and I'm leveling gems to 80 to augmemt more items.

    I'm using kadala for ancient wastes pants and even snagged a primal but its never the right stats so my regular ones still seem better.

    Deaths breaths are a pain I can accrue a few hundred quickly but then burn through them fast upgrading belts.

    Challenge rift completed and burned up the materials. Can't extract more powers unless I do bounties or wait.

    I got 2 ancient BK swords.

    Hit paragon 800

    About 100 GR keys

    My 3 main "pushing" gems are 80 and I'm leveling gogok for speed as a 4th.

    How do you know when to do regular rifts and how many do you do? Should I focus on getting 13 80augments first? Should I just speed farm 2minute 75 GRs for ancients to augment?

    How do you know which legendaries to keep or salvage? Theres a ton of builds besides whirlrend. Also in regular rifts I see streamers and YouTubers mostly leave legendaries amd materials on the ground, only stopping sometimes.

    Basically is there an optimal route or gameplay loop here or anything so I don't keep changing it up?

    submitted by /u/Gigglestomp123 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How viable are LoD/LoN sets

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I've been running the legacy of dreams gem on my witch doctor for a bit now because I really enjoy abilities like haunt and locust swarm. I have the jade harvester set and although I enjoy that set I want my haunt to do damage upfront instead of having to be consumed by soul harvest. How high can Legacy sets go for endgame? Are they GR100-150 viable or am I just grasping at straws?

    I dont have all the ancient gear yet so I'm still building my character, right around 800 paragon atm.

    submitted by /u/Soul114 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment