• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Diablo GoD this season

    Diablo GoD this season


    GoD this season

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Was rolling for a solo push Flavour, the powers that be determined zDPS was the priority.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Black hole and Archon?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm new to diablo and I recently bought it on the switch. The build I'm following (vyr archon) says I need both black hole and archon but it seems there both in the same category. Am I missing something or is the switch version different somehow?

    submitted by /u/Fluffy_Hydra to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo - Lil' Blizzard

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    WKL Choice - Left or Right? Whichever you think, what to re-roll?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Confidence ritual or swampland attunement

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I tried to do a 115 solo. Failed 5 times with confidence ritual. Switched to swamp and cleared pretty easy. Maybe my playstyle isn't right for confidence ritual. Are you suppose to be in melee range? Stay my distance? Not sure all I know is that as soon as a affix happens. I die. Doesn't matter normally what kind. If I get hit. I die. Not sure what else to do

    submitted by /u/ShattersHd to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Won Khim Lau

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Do you need to have Cyclone strike as a skill in your build for it to activate?

    submitted by /u/Raven316316 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Question about zdh playstyle

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Just started using my zdh gear recently and was told to not spam bolas because it causes too much lag, but that's what shoots out when I strafe (using the icy veins build). Is it unusual to have bolas as left click and should I switch it with entangling shot?

    submitted by /u/papertigers to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    SPirit Barrage

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    can the spirit barrage deal crit? or does it count as area damage

    submitted by /u/_Streaker_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Finaly got Primal dawn from kadala but rolls are meh. rerolling resource to CDR/AD, what you think?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Jade Harvest/Haunt mechanics question

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, sorry for the simple question, but it seems to be obvious for everyone but not for me. I am currently trying out the Jade Harvester build and I think I don't really understand the Haunt mechanics. (For brevity, let's assume a single Haunt is not enough damage to kill an enemy but two consecutive Haunts (set bonus) are enough to kill):

    Scenario 1) 2 haunted and 2 not yet haunted enemies: If I cast haunt on the first two, they will die and Haunt will jump on the other two. Is that correct?

    Now the scenario I do not understand:

    Scenario 2) 4 enemies, all haunted. If I cast haunt on the first two, they die and Haunt will jump somewhere (suppose there are no more enemies nearby). Now, does Haunt jump on the next two enemies, meaning that it would be their second Haunt and they'll die, too, or what happens?

    I am asking because if the other two die, that would mean that in a higher scaled scenario, I could haunt all enemies and then cast Haunt only once on two already haunted enemies, which would start a chain reaction and all die?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cardinalisss to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    primal valla's

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Which FOT?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    As I'm sure many people experience, I am having a very difficult time getting an ideal Flavor of Time. I do have two options right now. The ancient in the pic I have been using but while rolling yellows I got a non-ancient that may be better, not sure. I rolled the MS off for the socket.

    On paper, it looks like the non-ancient would be better but I'm not really sure how to calculate and figure if the Phys Dam on the ancient one would trump the double crit? Please advise, I have no clue.

    I understand neither of them is ideal but it's literally the best I have after thousands of DB and lots of bounty mats.

    Link: https://i.imgur.com/gsVRAI5.png

    submitted by /u/walkingwounded89 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a casual player, what should I change and reroll on my gear?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Woukdldsomeoneld someone be so kind and powerlevel me on xbox one?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Skipped last season and really wanna try this new wd build. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/cdamon88 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I know both are not optimal, I also didn’t know strafe damage doesn’t work with GOD. So what I’m thinking is removing run speed from my paragon points and change strafe to armor. I looked and cannot change it to all resist. What do you suggest? I’m paragon 800 btw.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    what to roll off?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hi, all. What should I roll on the new boots? Thanks

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Question about speed content

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello fellow demon hunters!

    Can you tell me if AD is usefull in T16 or low GRs (90s)? If not which which stats is better to roll to maximize my damage.

    I have perma vengeance using Yang's with 9 FPA on strafe because my Cirri's has +16% AS :)

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Agrias_GO to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment