• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Diablo Demon Hunter Gears of Dreadlands Solo/Group Speed Guide Season 21 (Patch 2.6.9) Diablo 3

    Diablo Demon Hunter Gears of Dreadlands Solo/Group Speed Guide Season 21 (Patch 2.6.9) Diablo 3


    Demon Hunter Gears of Dreadlands Solo/Group Speed Guide Season 21 (Patch 2.6.9) Diablo 3

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Pacifist Uber Tristram Run No Attacks No Manual Casts - Diablo II General Discussion

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    How to keep pushing on endgame

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing as a barbarian with the seismic slam build from icy veins, I recently got all the items and I'm trying to push some GR. The point here is that rn I'm at that point where if I get one hit from almost any source I die, and since I've finished the build I don't know what should I do to get stronger, will getting all my items on ancestral primal be a big change?

    submitted by /u/soularac
    [link] [comments]

    2/2 list of items for the secret set lvl

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Amberwing- sword with wings as blades Flail of carnage- name is obvious Ghoul king's blade- sword The reaper's kiss- staff Star pauldrons- shoulders Star helm- helmet Lachdanan's stromshield- shield Edit: they are also level one.


    These are all the items i could find that are very mysterious and i don't know what they go to. There are probably a lot more items for all the inventory slots. I'll post pictures if needed. Edit: these items can only be found on adventure mode.

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I keep getting to the point in my season where T13 is doable but I can't get past it unless by dumb luck and rng. I was wondering if there was anything I could purposefully do to help my gear and get it better, other than farming for ancients?

    submitted by /u/wIln0x
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 LAN stuttering as host (using hamachi)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Hey me and my friends have decided to play D2 LAN via Hamachi and I was hosting the game. The game is playable but as a host I've noticed get really bad Stuttering (game freezes then speeds up to catch up) and it makes it a bit scary because my health gets insanely low. I've read people having the same problems using PlugY as a solution and having a 2nd character on the same computer host but PlugY isn't supported on D2 1.14d. Glider apparently may work but I don't know the proper setup for it.

    submitted by /u/Yakuza1875
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 fast level up

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So I been watching the YouTube Ryker video for fast leveling tips. It recommends

    1. Rebirth my non season character into a season character, then
    2. Do the challenge rift

    My question- will a level 1 season character be able to be a challenge rift???

    Feedback greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/redzonefury
    [link] [comments]

    Building to t15/t16

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Currently in my first season. Playing a monk. I have a decent build coming along and I'm currently cruising through t13 and GR60. Trying to build up to t15 and GR70 so I can start looking for ancient/primals but I get destroyed. What should I be working on to get there? Is it just a matter of finding gear with better stats or is it something less obvious. Thanks!

    EDIT: thanks for the tips and info everyone. I was able to make some changes and I'm clearing GR70 no problem now. Appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/hammy18
    [link] [comments]

    Monsters with ability to break barrels [The Hell 2]

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    A certain Diablo 2 mod

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Im trying to find a certain mod that my brother had forever ago. All I remember is that Gheed the trader you can gamble with in Act 1 was modded so that the prices were super cheap but you ended up getting rare and set items instead of the normal basic items. Ive beaten this game too many times to count and am starting to look into modding the game for a bit of a different experience and that one mod has allvways been something Ive tried to look for. And he cant remember what it was.

    submitted by /u/xGetMuddyx
    [link] [comments]

    New SDCC Diablo stuff on sale on Blizzard Gear Store

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Diablo

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    If you link your xbox account to the blizzard website will your character twrs show up? It says that no characters are found when I try to look up the seasonal stats.

    submitted by /u/Fun-Passion
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Hardcore D2 Gameplay

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Frustrating Challenge rifts

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Am i the only one that find challenge rifts frustrating?

    I'm not a veteran of d3 but i spent enought time and a lot of time i find the builds that they choose bad and become frustrating doind these rifts.

    submitted by /u/mfghiggs
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a secert set of amour in the game???(1/2)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    What i mean is their are armour and weapons that are common but the puzzle ring tg won't pick it up. I'll give a list of the items in a while.(1/2)

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    My 2nd season and I had the mood to share my personal achievement! Last season 12:42:xxx and rank 4xxx and now this. PoJ Flurry it is

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    My Diablo 1 save game with lvl 39 warrior gone for good. After formatting the laptop...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Is there any good person out here may share their character save files for me?

    I am working on a full time job i can barely play now. I bought diablo on gog but i dont feel like grinding again

    I will pay you if you want. please :)

    submitted by /u/KamosKamerus
    [link] [comments]

    Witch Doctor's Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment